2025 Recruiting Thread

It's starting to look like there is a real chance we could flip Malik Autry from Auburn, that would be massive.
Please let this happen. Their fanbase will melt harder than they already were. I hope JuJu Lewis stick to USC or flips to Colorado…that would break the Barners also

Davison was a straight NIL deal...

We got stuffed in a locker today.. Sharma commits to Oregon after telling UT he was in last night.. Wynn follows up by committing to FSU later today..

Sharma is really good too..

Hopefully, UT can get on him later and flip him.. we need good DTs this class in a bad way. #HookEm
Yeah that's rough. texas has been slow on the recruiting trail this year. Texas currently ranked #18 with 12 recruits.. In contrast OU currently ranked #5 with 18 recruits.

michigan-wolverines-150x150.png

4 star Edge Julius Holly out of Georgia has committed to Michigan.

Julius Holly - Alpharetta - Edge

Oregon is unloading the NIL bag big time. By all accounts this kid was 100% committing to Ohio State

Oregons staff works in silence. Not the first or the last surprise commitment.

Oregon is unloading the NIL bag big time. By all accounts this kid was 100% committing to Ohio State
I think this was also a space issue. He was option #3 at CB in our class, so this isn't that surprising. Long way to go before NSD but I think he sticks, because Sanchez and Offord seem to be locked in to OSU.

Back