2025 Recruiting Thread

It's about time since we've already had some major commits. Next scheduled commitment is 4* EDGE Zahir Mathis this Wednesday, 1/10, deciding between Ohio State, FSU, Texas, Tennessee, and SCar.

Feels like a guy who is gonna commit to us now but flip to FSU or SEC school at the very end for a bigger NIL bag.

Predictions rolling in for Dorian Brew to Ohio State as well.
that has to be the worst kept secret lol.. kid is from Ohio and a huge bucknuts fan..

that has to be the worst kept secret lol.. kid is from Ohio and a huge bucknuts fan..

Yeah his mom is also a sprinter in the Ohio State Athletics HOF.

Dad was also a sprinter at LSU an a bronze medalist but it looks like Mom has got the pull

Yeah his mom is also a sprinter in the Ohio State Athletics HOF.

Dad was also a sprinter at LSU an a bronze medalist but it looks like Mom has got the pull
He wears tosu gear all the time too..

great genes

giphy.gif

I feel like there isn't even a point in discussing this early anymore
I was highly entertained reading the back and forth from those two. In today's CFB -- until the name is signed on the bottom line, no reason to even discuss. If someone comes along offering more -- they will switch in a heart beat.

We are in on this guy ... he just visited last week.
On3

It’s safe to say the news of Travaris Robinson taking over duties at Georgia landed well with four-star cornerback and Michigan commit Chris Ewald.

“That’s game-changing. He recruited me when he was at Bama and Miami. Him and Coach Donte [Williams] is an elite combo,” Ewald told DawgsHQ upon finding out the news.

Ewald learned of the news while on a visit to Athens, and the Dawgs made sure to hammer the point home during his time on campus.

“The trip was awesome,” Ewald said. “It was a great day and learning that T-Rob will be there made it more exciting. I think they may have the best secondary staff in college football with Coach T-Rob and and Donte Williams. Coach Donte was high on me when he was at USC. Me and Coach Donte have a very good relationship.”

While Williams and Robinson will likely tag-team the recruitment moving forward, the top Dawg also took the opportunity to chime in.

“I met with Coach [Kirby] Smart, and he wants me to come back on campus in March,” Ewald said. “I could see myself playing at UGA and making an impact.”

The trip was eye-opening for Ewald, who was on campus for the first time outside of a group trip.

“It was my first individual trip to Athens. They want to be elite at everything they do that stood out to me because I value the same morals,” he said. “I understand why they’re always competing for a Natty year in and year out. They won back-to-back. I think they have the best coaching staff with the addition of Coach T-Rob, Coach Donte Williams, and Coach Kirby Smart.”

So, can the Dawgs shake up that commitment to the Wolverines?

“I’ve been solid to Michigan, but with the two additions of the coaches, they definitely have my attention,” Ewald said. “I love their approach.”

I was highly entertained reading the back and forth from those two. In today's CFB -- until the name is signed on the bottom line, no reason to even discuss. If someone comes along offering more -- they will switch in a heart beat.

yep

OSU had Raiola for what seemed like 2 years