2025 Recruiting Thread

yeah i also put low stock into commits who announce 18 months to 2 years from signing day.

yeah i also put low stock into commits who announce 18 months to 2 years from signing day.
Not QBs ... they normally stick. Its common for QBs to make the decision first to reserve their spot.

Not QBs ... they normally stick. Its common for QBs to make the decision first to reserve their spot.
do they?

Raiola didn't
Quinn didn't
Nico didn't
Maye didn't
Sayin didn't
Moore didn't
Malachi didn't
Brown didn't

Add F
do they?

Raiola didn't
Quinn didn't
Nico didn't
Maye didn't
Sayin didn't
Moore didn't
Malachi didn't
Brown didn't
Add Fromm to the list. The point is that QBs often commit first to try and build a class. Beck did, Puglisi did. So Dawgs are +1 against your list.

Add F

Add Fromm to the list. The point is that QBs often commit first to try and build a class. Beck did, Puglisi did. So Dawgs are +1 against your list.

lol nobody was pining up for Beck or Fromm lol

lol nobody was pining up for Beck or Fromm lol
Fromm flipped from Bama to UGA and literally left the field in OT in the NCG up 3 points. Can't do much more than that.

Beck was a heavy UF lean, and they wanted him badly.

Otherwise, you are spot on.

Add 2025 5* Zion Grady to the mix of elite prospects from that class decommitting from Bama. That's three in the last three days.

Matt Luke already paying off. Still in it for some others apparently

do they?

Raiola didn't
Quinn didn't
Nico didn't
Maye didn't
Sayin didn't
Moore didn't
Malachi didn't
Brown didn't

Ewers kinda did. He just wanted to make some money at Ohio State first before he went back to his original commitment.

Sayin technically did as well

Dorian Brew was set to announce in late January but pushed his date out. Still looks like he's all-OSU though.

Got Woodly too as well as being in line for some highly rated safeties. Gonna be difficult to keep that much end DB star power, I think

Got Woodly too as well as being in line for some highly rated safeties. Gonna be difficult to keep that much end DB star power, I think
Also have McNutt strongly on the radar. I doubt we keep them all but their goal is 6 DBs in this class.

Also have McNutt strongly on the radar. I doubt we keep them all but their goal is 6 DBs in this class.

Don't get me wrong, I love the high end skill players and QB recruits too, but I get the most excited for CBs and trench guys

Don't get me wrong, I love the high end skill players and QB recruits too, but I get the most excited for CBs and trench guys
That's undoubtedly where the focus is right now. We're set at QB, WR, TE, and RB (for the most part). OL and DB is extremely important right now it seems.