2025 Recruiting Thread

I'm not speaking of just Ohio State, but players in general have seemed like locks to certain schools then end up having a late game "change of heart" because someone throws a massive NIL bag their way.

Recruiting now a days is really never over with NIL fully in play.
You're not wrong there at all.

The Oklahoma Sooners hot start in the 2025 recruiting class continued Sunday morning with a commitment from offensive tackle Ryan Fodie.

In addition to the Sooners’ offer, Fodje holds offers from Texas, Texas A&M, Oregon, Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, and USC. He’s considered a top 30 offensive tackle prospect in the 2025 recruiting cycle but could see his stock rise.
he sucks

because he rather suck off our dads...
SC4du.gif

So does your mom but I don't complain

On another note, seems like y'all are going to land Colby Sellers and the kid from Galveston.. who is an awesome football player.. I just think he's a tweener.. He wants to play safety and baseball

On another note, seems like y'all are going to land Colby Sellers and the kid from Galveston.. who is an awesome football player.. I just think he's a tweener.. He wants to play safety and baseball
Nesta and Taylor Tatum are playing baseball too. That's part of the draw.

DeMarco Murray gets another one. four-star running back Tory Blaylock. The 6’0 197 RB from Houston, TX chose the Sooners over Texas, Ohio State, & Tennessee. His father played in the NFL.

1711746589539.png

HUGE recruiting weekend. They have some major prospects on campus. Hoping this is just the start.
yeah we have a LB we want there this weekend, Riley Pettijohn