ACC Basketball

there was an FSU poster on the other site that wanted Hamilton fired around two years ago

lmao

there was an FSU poster on the other site that wanted Hamilton fired around two years ago

lmao

Who would have ever thought FSU's basketball program was a helluva lot better than it's football program?

FUUUUUCK THE SEMINOLES. SEMINOLES SUCK GENITALS.

Rank us you cowards!

Carter Whitt with 11 points, 4 assists in his first collegiate game

OT WIN! SIMMS COULDNT HIT SHIT TIL LATE. BROWNELL TO THE HOF. WE MAY NEVER LOSE AGAIN

UNC struggling with a meh Miami team

UNC struggling with a meh Miami team
I know people get rushed late but it’s beyond frustrating to see players chuck up full court shots with 3-4 seconds left on the clock. Like Miami just did at the end

I know people get rushed late but it’s beyond frustrating to see players chuck up full court shots with 3-4 seconds left on the clock. Like Miami just did at the end
I agree but he almost made it

It seems like Duke hasn't played in 2 months and Univ of Minnesota plays every other day.

Clemson pausing activities. Fuck. UNC and syracuse games postponed

ACC KemPom rankings through 1/10:

1. Virginia (15th nationally)
2. Clemson (18th nationally)
3. Duke (21st nationally)
4. Louisville (26th nationally)
5. North Carolina (29th nationally)
6. Florida State (31st nationally)
7. Virginia Tech (33rd nationally)
8. Syracuse (39th nationally)
9. NC State (49th nationally)
10. Miami FL (62nd nationally)
11. Georgia Tech (70th nationally)
12. Pittsburgh (76th nationally)
13. Notre Dame (89th nationally)
14. Boston College (104th nationally)
15. Wake Forest (125th nationally)

You couldn't have told me that before I put all my fake internet monies on Duke?

Duke was actually an underdog when the line came out as VT was -1.5, but now Vegas has Duke favored -2. Either way this game is usually close and Duke hasn't won there in forever. No matter what Duke plays AT VaTech. No round robin, just always play there.