ACC Basketball

Duke settling into a soft part of their schedule, don't be surprised to see them rocket up the bracket.

Pin on Gifs of awesomeness

Clemson may never lose again! An absolute shooting clinic.

Miami is so bad

Miami is so bad

Miami is the worst team in the ACC on Kenpom, at #123. The bottom dweller of the ACC usually has been an extraordinarily bad team this century, like those Wake, BC and Pitt teams that couldn’t win a game. For whatever reason, every ACC basketball program appears to have overcome the incompetent leadership now.

That means Duke losing to Miami Monday night would be the worst loss possible.

Welp. We're fucked. Our most consistent and arguably best player, Tyrece Radford, just got suspended indefinitely for a DUI arrest

There was some typos in this post. It's suppose to read.

Welp. You're all fucked. Our best player got suspended and we're still gonna dominate

There was some typos in this post. It's suppose to read.

Welp. You're all fucked. Our best player got suspended and we're still gonna dominate

VT was down 8, I flipped to something else, 10 minutes later they were up 8. I was like holy shit. Nice win for VT.

What are your thoughts on Mike Young thus far? I thought he was a really good hire at the time, but alot of people out there didn't like it. Seems to have picked up where Buzz left off.

VT was down 8, I flipped to something else, 10 minutes later they were up 8. I was like holy shit. Nice win for VT.

What are your thoughts on Mike Young thus far? I thought he was a really good hire at the time, but alot of people out there didn't like it. Seems to have picked up where Buzz left off.

Mike Young getting that Aluma kid to transfer and go with him to VaTech from Wofford was the best thing he did.

Jalen Johnson's stock is rising.

Mike Young getting that Aluma kid to transfer and go with him to VaTech from Wofford was the best thing he did.

Yeah, I agree. And the crazy thing is that kid was probably Wofford's 3rd/4th best player in 2019. He's improved a ton since then.

He's been much better than I thought he'd be and a lot quicker about it too (we're about 2 years ahead of schedule imo). I figured he was a decent enough coach but I wasn't sure he could do everything else at the P5 level because going from Wofford to a conference like the ACC is a huge step up. But they put a great staff around him to help out with recruiting so he gets to focus mostly on the game but then use his personality skills to keep tabs or seal the deal at the end with recruits.

Brought Cattoor, who was a Wofford recruit, with him as well. Basically 2 Wofford kids and made them both solid ACC players.

Keatts looking like another meh State coach

on a more positive note, i'm really high on Steve Forbes. the overall team talent on this Wake team is lol bad, but he has them competing in every game. they're playing team basketball, good ball movement and look well-coached defensively.

Remember when Clemson was ranked 12th? That was cool. Too bad the season ended when they got the covid pause and nothing else after that matters.

He's been much better than I thought he'd be and a lot quicker about it too (we're about 2 years ahead of schedule imo). I figured he was a decent enough coach but I wasn't sure he could do everything else at the P5 level because going from Wofford to a conference like the ACC is a huge step up. But they put a great staff around him to help out with recruiting so he gets to focus mostly on the game but then use his personality skills to keep tabs or seal the deal at the end with recruits.

Brought Cattoor, who was a Wofford recruit, with him as well. Basically 2 Wofford kids and made them both solid ACC players.
Yeah, but Seve Aluma is an All-ACC talented player right now and has elevated his game by far.

Remember when Clemson was ranked 12th? That was cool. Too bad the season ended when they got the covid pause and nothing else after that matters.

Is this an odd stat to anyone else or just me? In the Duke game Aamir Simms, who is a hell of a player and apparently a really great person, played the most minutes for Clemson, 27:26, and his +/- was -4. Al-Amir Dawes played the second most minutes for Clemson, 26:44, and had a +/- of -32.

Miami is the worst team in the ACC on Kenpom, at #123. The bottom dweller of the ACC usually has been an extraordinarily bad team this century, like those Wake, BC and Pitt teams that couldn’t win a game. For whatever reason, every ACC basketball program appears to have overcome the incompetent leadership now.

That means Duke losing to Miami Monday night would be the worst loss possible.
Congrats !!

Duke's tournament chances are basically dead. They're gonna have to win the conference tournament at this point (if its even played)

Duke's tournament chances are basically dead. They're gonna have to win the conference tournament at this point (if its even played)

I wouldn't go that far.

Still have a net in the 60s. I think if they go 6-3 or better they're in.

We’re back baby! Two in a row against the shit stains of chapel hill!! This streak may never be broken in the series!!