ACC Basketball

We’re getting peak Brownell this year, boys!!

Is GT legit now? I haven’t seen them play and wrote them off early after a few bad losses

Is GT legit now? I haven’t seen them play and wrote them off early after a few bad losses

If they win one of their next 2(@uva, @duke) I'll start taking them a little more seriously. I'm just not sure if they can recover from those 2 early losses.

your team just lost to a bunch of ppl who eat pasta on a daily basis

@wildturkey

If they win one of their next 2(@uva, @duke) I'll start taking them a little more seriously. I'm just not sure if they can recover from those 2 early losses.
they would win the Big Ten easily

I hope brownell gets super aids and slowly withers away, one painful cell death at a time.

lol Jeff Capel

I hope brownell gets super aids and slowly withers away, one painful cell death at a time.

So you guys never really got rid of "Clemsoning". It just migrated over from the football team to the basketball team

the problem with Brownell is that he typically underperforms in the OOC, but overachieves in ACC play. It's a weird dynamic, and losing to bad teams in the OOC has cost Brownell and Clemson multiple NCAAT bids.

He's only nine games below .500 in ACC play over the course of eleven seasons, but he's only taken Clemson to two NCAA tournaments. They had five top 50 wins in 2016, and they still somehow managed to miss the NCAAT for crying out loud.

Clemson is historically the worst ACC program, but I don't blame their fans for getting pissed off with Brownell. Two NCAA tournaments in 11 seasons shouldn't cut the mustard at any high major program.

So you guys never really got rid of "Clemsoning". It just migrated over from the football team to the basketball team
It never migrated over to the basketball team. Its always been there. It’s a different dynamic. But it’s similar.

Welp. We're fucked. Our most consistent and arguably best player, Tyrece Radford, just got suspended indefinitely for a DUI arrest

Duke settling into a soft part of their schedule, don't be surprised to see them rocket up the bracket.