TV Series Better Call Saul

Just saw a YouTube clip from Breaking Bad after the super lab fire. They mentioned the two dead bodies under the lab from back then. Crazy how these guys keep turning throw away lines into such big things.

This show has been showing a long-term spiraling downfall of Jimmy. I suspect he dies somehow. I don’t see a Vic Mackey end for him.

I think he ends up going to prison rather than dying. (Basically gets caught and sentence to life).

I think prison would be fitting. No other main characters have went that way but it’d be fitting for Jimmy. Jesse got away, Walt had an appropriate redeeming death, Gus dead, Mike dead. Jimmy’s thing is always avoiding responsibility, so that kind of ending makes sense and he doesn’t really have anything to die for for redemption.

However, they’ve hinted at death pretty hard. The transition overlay of Gene in the grave wasn’t subtle. Guess we’ll know in about 12 hours.

I think prison would be fitting. No other main characters have went that way but it’d be fitting for Jimmy. Jesse got away, Walt had an appropriate redeeming death, Gus dead, Mike dead. Jimmy’s thing is always avoiding responsibility, so that kind of ending makes sense and he doesn’t really have anything to die for for redemption.

However, they’ve hinted at death pretty hard. The transition overlay of Gene in the grave wasn’t subtle. Guess we’ll know in about 12 hours.
Kim might be the one to end up in prison.

I always thought that might be her fate. Not really this way, but maybe why she wasn’t around in Breaking Bad.
She is in Florida during BB. Her “confession” takes place during “the time of Gene”, after her phone call with Gene.

Kim might be the one to end up in prison.
Seems like the statute of limitations would would have been exceeded with her fraud crimes. Gene said they hadn’t spoken in six years. And they were done playing games for a good while before they signed divorce papers.

Whatta dumbass, he could have gone to a priest if he needed to get some shit off of his chest.

standing ovation applause GIF

Best way they could have ended it.

I knew people thinking some sort of crazy death was coming were misguided. Saul isnt Walt, he doesnt do blaze of glory with any other than his mouth.

It was always about him and Kim. And its the one thing he somewhat got to keep.

Appreciate that they gave us a basement of the vacuum shop scene.

Was really excited as it started to pan back from Saul laying down. My favorite scene of the last month.

And big props to Vince for not slipping Skyler in. Also appreciate that.

Did Saul end up with 86 years or 7? My girlfriend said Kim got his sentence reduced. I didnt hear that

On the timeline:

Gene said on the phone six years since he and Kim spoke.

But Kim and Pinkman spoke outside Saul’s office as a start to that six years.

Then Inmate/defendant Saul says two years ago he met Walt and 16 months working with him.

So he was only in Omaha 8 months?