TV Series Better Call Saul

Meh, I hated where Kim was at, such a sad shell. From badass lawyer, to I used miracle whip vs. mayonnaise. Granted, I guess Saul/Gene/Jimmy has fell into a similar place, but he deserved it.
I'd say she's just as responsible as him. She was so hard core to destroy Howard that she threw away her dream job.

I'd say she's just as responsible as him. She was so hard core to destroy Howard that she threw away her dream job.
I just don't see why she had to be some generic ass office worker. she was still helping people when she chose to go the pro bono route as a lawyer. to just do essentially nothing from there, why?

I just don't see why she had to be some generic ass office worker. she was still helping people when she chose to go the pro bono route as a lawyer. to just do essentially nothing from there, why?

Because she has a conscious and guilt.

Shes not doing that job because shes being punished. She walked away from that life the moment she walked away from Saul.

Meh, I hated where Kim was at, such a sad shell. From badass lawyer, to I used miracle whip vs. mayonnaise. Granted, I guess Saul/Gene/Jimmy has fell into a similar place, but he deserved it.
Yes. From day one Jimmy was getting over on people. He never had a conscious. Kim did. Big fall for her

Because she has a conscious and guilt.

Shes not doing that job because shes being punished. She walked away from that life the moment she walked away from Saul.
you don't think that's her punishing herself? i still can't get past that miracle whip vs. mayonnaise bullshit.

you don't think that's her punishing herself? i still can't get past that miracle whip vs. mayonnaise bullshit.

Yeah, she's punishing herself to an extent. She's gone to a complete opposite lifestyle because of the guilt and shame she feels because of her actions. And the phone convo with Gene where he said condescendingly to her "why don't YOU turn yourself in" triggered something in her. Instead of isolating and essentially jailing herself and banality, she's chosen to atone. That's why she went back to ABQ and confess thru an affidavit to the DA and to Howard's widow all of her parts of what went down. Maybe there's legal ramifications, maybe there isn't, but she isn't running from it anymore. She's clearing her conscience and will deal with the consequences.

Also, Kim's life being painfully boring is the point. That isn't a reason to not like the episode, that makes it good... you're supposed to feel uncomfortable about it, it's what the show was trying to do.

I really need Bill Oakley to have the dirty vets black book.

Also, Kim's life being painfully boring is the point. That isn't a reason to not like the episode, that makes it good... you're supposed to feel uncomfortable about it, it's what the show was trying to do.
Being annoyed for twenty minutes of the second to last episode is annoying though.

Like Skyler scenes.

Being annoyed for twenty minutes of the second to last episode is annoying though.

Like Skyler scenes.
Nothing is as annoying as Skyler scenes. God damn she was the most unlikable character ever, in a show full of dickheads...

Well yeah she is, but thats what we are all saying its completely in character for her. She enjoyed the schemes with Saul but shes never been someone that can just easily brush shit off like he can. Shes had fun with the scams but always cared about her clients and people within the law.

That is why shes working such a shitty job. She defeated and broken and things this is what she deserves.

That’s right.

That’s right.

That’s right.

Yes. From day one Jimmy was getting over on people. He never had a conscious. Kim did. Big fall for her
Gene had a bit of a conscious. He was about to truly break bad with “mother”, but his conscience stopped him.

I know, right?

Miracle Whip is NOT mayonnaise. It is so disgusting, it should NEVER be used as anything other than a lube to help unclog public toilets at an inner city park.

I don't know about that, but I don't get all the hate for it. Seemed a little jarring at first, but now they're tying it all together amazingly.

I’m really enjoying seeing the fate of Saul being played out while at the same time experiencing the prequel. Super creative.

Because she ran as far away from herself as she could.

Gene had a bit of a conscious. He was about to truly break bad with “mother”, but his conscience stopped him.
He was never a killer or a violent person. But he never felt bad about scamming or stealing from people.

He was never a killer or a violent person. But he never felt bad about scamming or stealing from people.

He was certainly about to bludgeon cancer guy.

Tough to tell if the telephone wire was an act, or if he was considering going through with it...I lean towards he was going to do it.