Champions League 2021/2022

If Athletico can pull it out tomorrow then that's 3 La Liga teams in the semis in what many would consider as a down year for them.

Crazy thing is Villarreal is not even in a europa league position currently.

Wild stuff

They've taken the mantle of "that f'n team" this tournament. The inexplicable run from a squad that has no business making it as far as they have ala Spurs in 2018-2019.

Well, they did make it this far.

Sun comes up tomorrow. If not where live, somewhere anyway.
Here is SF Bay Area sun comes up too much. We are in a 20 year mega drought.

At least after 5 more Bundesliga games, I can go into soccer hibernation as there will no International games this summer. Nothing again until late August. Sad thing about yesterday is probably Lewandowski has only 5 more games with Bayern. Enjoy it while you can. Probably Gnabry too which imo at this point I don't have a problem with. Need to sell some assets to refresh. It is what it is at this point.

Here is SF Bay Area sun comes up too much. We are in a 20 year mega drought.

At least after 5 more Bundesliga games, I can go into soccer hibernation as there will no International games this summer. Nothing again until late August. Sad thing about yesterday is probably Lewandowski has only 5 more games with Bayern. Enjoy it while you can. Probably Gnabry too which imo at this point I don't have a problem with. Need to sell some assets to refresh. It is what it is at this point.

Vancouver Island had snow yesterday. But not my valley. We had sun most of the day and rain later.

Bobby Lew will be missed.

I said what I meant but if it was wrong I can live with it.

Nagelsmann blamed Muller somewhat for the missed header. Muller has bottled two biggest opportunities for Bayern and Germany in the last year. Let's not forget he missed that breakaway against England in the Euros too.

Now watch Villerreal lose like 4-0 to Liverpool in first leg. You know it is coming.

Nagelsmann blamed Muller somewhat for the missed header. Muller has bottled two biggest opportunities for Bayern and Germany in the last year. Let's not forget he missed that breakaway against England in the Euros too.

That was a bad miss.

Ditto for Upamecano's shank.

Well Unai is now a better version of Simeone. Simeone at least needs to score a goal to play that style. Man City scrapes by.

Liverpool as I expected moved on. Some big club is going to sign Darwin Nunez though. He gave Bayern fits in the Group Stage.

I don’t like City either, but 13 minutes of stoppage time is ridiculous. Someone REALLY didn’t want them going through.

It was so frustrating he received that perfect pass in the box. He sent it to shank city.
Shank City can define most Bayern players. That is why no one but Lewey gets hat tricks and once in blue moon Gnabry back in 2019 maybe. The others may score oh maybe once in 4 or 5 games at best.

I don’t like City either, but 13 minutes of stoppage time is ridiculous. Someone REALLY didn’t want them going through.
Well one of the two evil empires imo are going to be in the final. Real Madrid or City.....ugh 🤮

He’s so good but my mind tells me to stay away lol.

He can blame his predecessors.
Nkunku with a brace today. Leipzig in semi-finals of Europa. Still in line for 2 trophies this year. Tedesco > Nagelsmann.

Nkunku with a brace today. Leipzig in semi-finals of Europa. Still in line for 2 trophies this year. Tedesco > Nagelsmann.
Remember when Tedesco had Schalke in either first or second a few seasons ago before they fell apart and he got sacked?

Remember when Tedesco had Schalke in either first or second a few seasons ago before they fell apart and he got sacked?
So Rangers, Frankfurt, Leipzig, or West Ham going to UCL. Leipzig probably going already but the others...this their chance. Frankfurt did West Ham and Rangers a huge favor knocking out Barcelona today.

They fell apart because team was in outragious debt.