Do you need a 5 iron?

I have always hit my 7 Iron 150, no matter what set I have used and I am on my 3rd set of irons.

what clubs are you using? Do you hit blades or full back irons? Stiff flex on the shaft?

what's you swing speed?
So, don't know my swing speed. The ball speed was 120.

I was a little off on my distances, though. Current 6 was 180 yards. Maverik was 198.

Well son, I think you're missing out on the point of golf.

It's not to hit it farther,

It's to hit it less times.

How many hybrids are you carrying?

First off, fuck the simulator voodoo.

If you actually hit your 6 iron 198, then what would you hit if you were 215 from the green? Wouldn't that be a good time to hit a 5 iron?

If you actually hit your 6 iron 198, then what would you hit if you were 215 from the green? Wouldn't that be a good time to hit a 5 iron?

from 215 I'd hit my 4 hybrid.

Well son, I think you're missing out on the point of golf.

It's not to hit it farther,

It's to hit it less times.
there are times when I just want to put the ball within 150 yds instead of going for the green...accuracy is so much more important, IMO.

I don't need to be the Dalai Llama and hit it a mile.

I said I'm not sure if it's accurate. However, if it reads that I hit that 7 iron 18 yards longer than my current 6 iron, then I'm assuming I'm going to get 10-20 more yards on the actual course.

I think we found your problem... @Gresh
Haha, I've never hit hybrids before, so I'd have to try them out.

Phase 1 is new irons. I'll get a new driver next, then look at secondary woods/hybrids.

I said I'm not sure if it's accurate. However, if it reads that I hit that 7 iron 18 yards longer than my current 6 iron, then I'm assuming I'm going to get 10-20 more yards on the actual course.
That's great.

So what club are you going to pull out from 215 yards?

I thought gobucks was the one asking the questions?

you guys want to do this through PM?

I hit my 7 iron 170... [dic pic]

That's great.

So what club are you going to pull out from 215 yards?
I don't know.. Maybe my 5 wood?

A smart play would just hit my 7 iron (if it does go 195) then chip onto the green, though.

A smart play would just hit my 7 iron (if it does go 195) then chip onto the green, though.

that's the weird math problem... is there trouble in front? Can you access the pin from the right rough when you slice it to 40 yards short?

Wouldn't it be better to hit a PW twice if you can hit that more consistent and straighter than your 7?

Reactions: Me

Oh fuck me.

The carnage that takes place when people who should spend $100 on a golf lesson instead spend $800-$1000 on new clubs.

that's the weird math problem... is there trouble in front? Can you access the pin from the right rough when you slice it to 40 yards short?

Wouldn't it be better to hit a PW twice if you can hit that more consistent and straighter than your 7?
You and ill should start your won teaching center, you're a regular fucking David Leadbetter.