Gross and disgusting images from you or your friends

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I figured I didn't see a threat anywhere for stuff like this so here we go.
My friend Jeff did this to his hand with a table saw today. Not kidding.

FB_IMG_1601841634600.jpg

Holy Jesus. I’ve just always known I REALLY need to stay aware and alert at the table saw. But this has just been reinforced all the more!!

View attachment 5756
I’m a weird dude. When I see shit like that in pictures or on TV, I get nauseous. But when I was a Corpsman with Marines or serving at the Role III in Kandahar, I saw much worse in person and it never bothered me. Then it was just like I have job to do, so no time to think, just do it.

best of luck to your buddy. They can do some pretty amazing things now days for stuff like that.

That doesn't look pleasant

speedy recover and best of luck to 9 finger jeff.... :beer2:

View attachment 5756
Everyone I know who worked around a saw is missing at least a digit from a finger. None of them can play a piano. But I have an awesome bedroom suite.

That's going to make for some interesting jerk offs from now on if he is left handed.

A few years ago at a bachelor party this dude was drinking in the hot tub for like 6 hours. This isn’t as gross as the OP but here are his hands vs. mine:

1601856824773.jpeg

That's going to make for some interesting jerk offs from now on if he is left handed.
looking good GIF

A few years ago at a bachelor party this dude was drinking in the hot tub for like 6 hours. This isn’t as gross as the OP but here are his hands vs. mine:

View attachment 5762
hahaha...looks like morel mushrooms. lol

I’m a weird dude. When I see shit like that in pictures or on TV, I get nauseous. But when I was a Corpsman with Marines or serving at the Role III in Kandahar, I saw much worse in person and it never bothered me. Then it was just like I have job to do, so no time to think, just do it.

best of luck to your buddy. They can do some pretty amazing things now days for stuff like that.
You were a corpsman? Cool- you are some of the best guys in any part of the military, let alone the Navy. Never met a corpsman I didn't like, easy-going guys, hard-working and intelligent. In the few instances I got to work with servicemen at the individual level, you guys were a lot of fun (especially DoD civilians and stone cold killers like Rangers).

View attachment 5756
My grandfather had an expression when we fucked up and hurt ourselves: “Do it again I didn’t see it”.

They can do some pretty amazing things now days for stuff like that.

Yeah unless he cut into a bone they will put it all back together. It may never look or work the same but it can be saved and made somewhat useful again.

The scary thing is getting an infection.

My Grandfather, father, myself and my son ....all lost some finger tips to a saw.....it's a family tradition.

View attachment 5756
Interesting hand injury for a "table saw" incident. Looks like your buddy is as retarded as you are.

Or, you found a random picture on the web and you're full of shit.............. again............... as usual.