Gross and disgusting images from you or your friends

I’ve been hyper aware where to hold the piece being cut and haven’t been cutting anything super small. But still....there was no reason to not just pay the 18 for the safety tools lol.

I’ve been lucky. The only solid kickback I had I was standing on the side holding the wood. It shot a good 10-15 feet right out the garage.
I took a shop class in 7th grade and someone else had a kickback that went scream across the shop and just past me. Since then when I'm cutting something narrow I feed it about halfway through and then get on the other side and pull it through. I have a tablesaw with the safety "teeth" but don't trust those to work. So I just pull it through and with gloves on if it grabs and fires then I'll be fine. Never had it happen yet.

I took a shop class in 7th grade and someone else had a kickback that went scream across the shop and just past me. Since then when I'm cutting something narrow I feed it about halfway through and then get on the other side and pull it through. I have a tablesaw with the safety "teeth" but don't trust those to work. So I just pull it through and with gloves on if it grabs and fires then I'll be fine. Never had it happen yet.
Ha. I was on the side of the saw pulling it through when it kicked. Why was I on the side of the saw? I was taught that in middle school shop class.

You’ll love this. Just used my new safety tools on the table saw for the first time. Very helpful and comforting. So much so that I felt confident enough to stand right in front of the piece. Shut off blade after cut and mindlessly took the safety stick off the piece.

Right into my gut.

Luckily it was a small piece and my middle age physique offered plenty of padding.
Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

Anyone posted a Dick pic yet?