Gross and disgusting images from you or your friends

I did the same exact spot, only on my left hand. Carving a turkey. No feeling in that spot for 1-2 years. And still...20 years later if I hit that spot on something it is like my funny bone moved to that finger.

Exactly. And it is still crazy sensitive to the touch, like fresh skin. The dangers of playing with a click lock spiderco.

My sister severed her finger tip about 25 years ago.... it's still very sensitive to Minnesota winters, I guess. She'll start wearing gloves/mittens long before anyone else.

My sister severed her finger tip about 25 years ago.... it's still very sensitive to Minnesota winters, I guess. She'll start wearing gloves/mittens long before anyone else.
That’s wicked. My elderly mother sliced the tip off her finger a year or two back using one of those guillotine slicers for potatoes.

They wrapped the wound with placenta a few times and it healed fast. She hasn’t said whether it’s numb at all....but she doesn’t have to worry about freezing winters lol

so, an update on my friends hand. i...dont believe this.

120743289_10219296744029256_4056914126274400241_n.jpg

120736869_10219296744269262_3516346401934467718_n.jpg

modern medicine is a miracle. long road ahead, but shut...they saved the hand...after that?
Glad to hear it man. I told ya they can do some pretty amazing things these days with stuff like this.

he says "i have no feeling in my four fingers which i should get back in a year. i have movement but just started therapy today. there are 2 tendons per finger. i cut all 8. they could only salvage one per finger. my thumb didnt receive any damage other then the laceration"

jesus H
What in the name of fuck was he doing while working with a cotdamn table saw?? Bird-watching??

What in the name of fuck was he doing while working with a cotdamn table saw?? Bird-watching??
I’ve been wondering this too.

On an unrelated note....I ordered all the table saw push tools after seeing this. Been procrastinating and just using scrap wood to push through. No more.

Well I mean that first one takes the cake. I have a few pics of when I sliced two of my fingers open on aluminum cans (two separate instances) last summer, but all the pics were taken after I super glued that shit up tight.

The one on the inside of my pinky is barley noticeable.

The other once sliced right down the center of the tip of my right index finger though. It still feels weird when I apply direct pressure to it almost 15 months later.

I'd guess years before guy in the OP can really move those fingers all that well.

By the way, the his is not what I thought this thread was gonna be.

I thought we were gonna start posting all the gross videos and shit our friends send us. Because let me tell you, I have an endless supply of videos featuring women with some of the biggest penises you've ever seen in your life.

That and people hardcore prolapsing their anuses or just chicks making full spaghetti dinners inside their assholes.

so, an update on my friends hand. i...dont believe this.

120743289_10219296744029256_4056914126274400241_n.jpg

120736869_10219296744269262_3516346401934467718_n.jpg

modern medicine is a miracle. long road ahead, but shut...they saved the hand...after that?
Very happy for him.

Jeff has a sense of humor.

View attachment 7021

Hes improving. I still can't fathom how they made it into a hand again.
Probably mentioned in 4 pages, but has anyone taken up a donation to get this guy one of those smart table saws that retract when skin hits them? Pretty amazing tech.

I’ll tell you what.....I have had the proper table saw tools and hand chocks in my Amazon list for months.

After seeing this last week I immediately ordered them and they are ready to go for any future work.

I’ll tell you what.....I have had the proper table saw tools and hand chocks in my Amazon list for months.

After seeing this last week I immediately ordered them and they are ready to go for any future work.
I always use safe power tool control, but still fear the table saw kickback.

I always use safe power tool control, but still fear the table saw kickback.
I’ve been hyper aware where to hold the piece being cut and haven’t been cutting anything super small. But still....there was no reason to not just pay the 18 for the safety tools lol.

I’ve been lucky. The only solid kickback I had I was standing on the side holding the wood. It shot a good 10-15 feet right out the garage.