Gross and disgusting images from you or your friends

so, an update on my friends hand. i...dont believe this.

120743289_10219296744029256_4056914126274400241_n.jpg

120736869_10219296744269262_3516346401934467718_n.jpg

modern medicine is a miracle. long road ahead, but shut...they saved the hand...after that?
Gnarly

he says "i have no feeling in my four fingers which i should get back in a year. i have movement but just started therapy today. there are 2 tendons per finger. i cut all 8. they could only salvage one per finger. my thumb didnt receive any damage other then the laceration"

jesus H

worst day of my life...

so, an update on my friends hand. i...dont believe this.

120743289_10219296744029256_4056914126274400241_n.jpg

120736869_10219296744269262_3516346401934467718_n.jpg

modern medicine is a miracle. long road ahead, but shut...they saved the hand...after that?
Is the thumb web from a different part of his body? It appears to be a different texture and color of flesh.

I'm not looking at that shit again

he says "i have no feeling in my four fingers which i should get back in a year. i have movement but just started therapy today. there are 2 tendons per finger. i cut all 8. they could only salvage one per finger. my thumb didnt receive any damage other then the laceration"

jesus H
My personal experience is that nerves "grow back" at about an inch per year. It will probably be 3-4 years before he has full feeling back in his fingers. I had a much less slice along my right index finger, on the top side right at the outermost knuckle. Clipped a nerve and took right at a year to get full feeling back, and that was the TOP of the finger with a lot fewer nerves. So he will get it back, but shouldn't be discouraged if it isn't as fast as he thinks.

Y'all bitches need to learn the spoiler tag.

My personal experience is that nerves "grow back" at about an inch per year. It will probably be 3-4 years before he has full feeling back in his fingers. I had a much less slice along my right index finger, on the top side right at the outermost knuckle. Clipped a nerve and took right at a year to get full feeling back, and that was the TOP of the finger with a lot fewer nerves. So he will get it back, but shouldn't be discouraged if it isn't as fast as he thinks.
hes got a long road, but i am amazed by this.

hes got a long road, but i am amazed by this.
Try to keep up his spirits. I suggest to let him know about how nice alone-time can be with some creativity. Using a few high strength rubber bands, it can be just like getting a hand job.

Try to keep up his spirits. I suggest to let him know about how nice alone-time can be with some creativity. Using a few high strength rubber bands, it can be just like getting a hand job.
i will. hes got good friends around him, and his girl is awesome.

I did the same exact spot, only on my left hand. Carving a turkey. No feeling in that spot for 1-2 years. And still...20 years later if I hit that spot on something it is like my funny bone moved to that finger.

I did the same exact spot, only on my left hand. Carving a turkey. No feeling in that spot for 1-2 years. And still...20 years later if I hit that spot on something it is like my funny bone moved to that finger.
Exactly. And it is still crazy sensitive to the touch, like fresh skin. The dangers of playing with a click lock spiderco.