Gross and disgusting images from you or your friends

Interesting hand injury for a "table saw" incident. Looks like your buddy is as retarded as you are.

Or, you found a random picture on the web and you're full of shit.............. again............... as usual.
GFY

Capture+_2020-10-04-21-17-20~3.png

Speaking of full of shit, tell us all about your secret CIA training again.

You were a corpsman? Cool- you are some of the best guys in any part of the military, let alone the Navy. Never met a corpsman I didn't like, easy-going guys, hard-working and intelligent. In the few instances I got to work with servicemen at the individual level, you guys were a lot of fun (especially DoD civilians and stone cold killers like Rangers).
Thanks. I appreciate that. HM was during my enlisted days. I worked in Medical Planning and Intel once commissioned.

funny enough, at the time becoming a HM was nothing more than a chance to get out of ATD (which I got suckered into because I didn’t know what I was doing). At the time it just seemed like the least worst option (Hull Tech, Boiler are Tech and Signalman were the others). It ended up being one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Interesting hand injury for a "table saw" incident. Looks like your buddy is as retarded as you are.

Or, you found a random picture on the web and you're full of shit.............. again............... as usual.
oprah winfrey oops GIF by WE tv

Lol, Birdhouse the secret CIA agent posing as snow plow driver. Worst character ever.

Initially this thread was disgusting.

But I like where it's headed.

I could've done without that pic today

On the plus side your friend can do the thumb trick with kids for real.

hes fucked. gonna lose the hand im thinking
In all seriousness I’m sorry for your friend. Is that his dominant hand? (Just looking for a silver lining).

why in the actual fuck did i click on this thread?

i am not a smart man

OP needs to be banned. Fuck this guy not knowing how to use spoiler tags. WTF is wrong with him?

And he did it twice like a true rocket scientist!

Apparently we don't believe in the "spoiler alert" function in this thread.

Sheesh

I vote for no spoiler in a thread called “gross and disgusting images...”

It’s not OP’s fault you dumbfucks couldn’t figure it out from the title.