Is college football in danger of losing popularity

0regons record this past decade ooc vs teams with a pulse is still trash
define teams with a pulse because i dont want to include any that you deem unworthy.

I would LOVE to, especially considering this years ROSE bowl implications.
Oregon goes to Rose bowls, Nebraska barely makes any bowl.

Oregon goes to Rose bowls, Nebraska barely makes any bowl.
maybe in the past 5 years you have a point............... prior to that you are 100% full of shit... like 0regon's trophy case

maybe in the past 5 years you have a point............... prior to that you are 100% full of shit... like 0regon's trophy case
2019 Rose Bowl W
2014 Rose Bowl W NC L
2012 Fiesta Bowl W (Rose was NC)
2011 Rose Bowl W
2010 National Championship L
2009 Rose Bowl L

but na just 5 years

2019 Rose Bowl W
2014 Rose Bowl W NC L
2012 Fiesta Bowl W (Rose was NC)
2011 Rose Bowl W
2010 National Championship L
2009 Rose Bowl L

but na just 5 years
Apparently you dont recall what you said.
also 2 on that list are from the past 5 years

"Oregon goes to Rose bowls, Nebraska barely makes any bowl."

Nebraska has a streak of 35 years of consecutive bowl appearances. If you forget the past 5 years nebraska has only missed out once since 1969.

Again you are full of shit but w/e

Apparently you dont recall what you said.
also 2 on that list are from the past 5 years

"Oregon goes to Rose bowls, Nebraska barely makes any bowl."

Nebraska has a streak of 35 years of consecutive bowl appearances. If you forget the past 5 years nebraska has only missed out once since 1969.

Again you are full of shit but w/e
just as much as you are apparently

Huh??

you're a nut job
you say im full of shit because i missed spoke of 1 thing of Nebraska but you have been wrong on everything you have said about Oregon

Actually Pac12 was more competitive in the 1990s than the Pete Carroll Era. In the late Pete Carroll it was more competitive because Oregon and Stanford were on the rise and other teams were doing better. Two teams that continue to flop are Arizona State and UCLA.
more competitive with in or do you mean outside the Pac?

you say im full of shit because i missed spoke of 1 thing of Nebraska but you have been wrong on everything you have said about Oregon
Nah, i havent been wrong about 0regon

more competitive with in or do you mean outside the Pac?

More teams ranked in the polls and a wider variety of teams. At times in the 1990s: Arizona, UCLA, Washington, Oregon (running really into early 2000s), Oregon State, Washington State, and USC all finished in top 10 some years.

You read that whole thing?
No. You wrote a novel. I just mentioned why schools like Ohio State and Michigan have huge advantages over Minnesota.

The other big reason......Minnesota plays in front of 50,000+ less fans than OSU and Michigan.

More teams ranked in the polls and a wider variety of teams. At times in the 1990s: Arizona, UCLA, Washington, Oregon (running really into early 2000s), Oregon State, Washington State, and USC all finished in top 10 some years.
Washington x2, Cal x1, Stan x1, Ariz x2 AZst x1, WSU x1, UCLA x2 all finished top 10

10 x 7 schools

PC was at USC 2001 to 2009
Oregon x2 WSU x3 USC x7 Cal x1

13 x 4 schools

as for the over all polls
90s
Washington x5, USC x4, Cal x2, UCLA x3, Stan x2, WSU x3, AZ x3, Oregon x 3, AZ st x2
9 different schools ranked 27 times in 10 years

PC years
Oregon x5, USC x8, Oregon State x3, AZst x2, Cal x3, UCLA x1, WSU x3, Stanford x1, Washington x1
9 schools ranked 27 times in 9 years.

No. You wrote a novel. I just mentioned why schools like Ohio State and Michigan have huge advantages over Minnesota.

The other big reason......Minnesota plays in front of 50,000+ less fans than OSU and Michigan.
This was addressed. You really should read it.

whats the difference between sports? Why do you have to attend or go to a school for you to be a die hard fan? Bomani Jones is a die hard UT fan yet went to a college in GA. But if you have been watching sports since the 80's.. and you still don't understand it, you most likely never will.. but hey be cool and flash your ring to put the t-shirt fans down.
pro sports isnt a school?

Washington x2, Cal x1, Stan x1, Ariz x2 AZst x1, WSU x1, UCLA x2 all finished top 10

10 x 7 schools

PC was at USC 2001 to 2009
Oregon x2 WSU x3 USC x7 Cal x1

13 x 4 schools

as for the over all polls
90s
Washington x5, USC x4, Cal x2, UCLA x3, Stan x2, WSU x3, AZ x3, Oregon x 3, AZ st x2
9 different schools ranked 27 times in 10 years

PC years
Oregon x5, USC x8, Oregon State x3, AZst x2, Cal x3, UCLA x1, WSU x3, Stanford x1, Washington x1
9 schools ranked 27 times in 9 years.

Your post agrees with me. 7 different teams in the top 10 in the 1990s vs. Lower numbers under PC. Also, I don't disagree that the Pac12 was stronger in PC's later years with Oregon and Stanford playing better.

Isn't it though?
its a simple concept. one is a school you A) need to be accepted to and B) pay for it (unless on scholarship)

pro sports...isnt. i didnt get accepted to the patriots fan club.

its a simple concept. one is a school you A) need to be accepted to and B) pay for it (unless on scholarship)

pro sports...isnt. i didnt get accepted to the patriots fan club.
so the only people who should be watching are alumns of that school?
Season 9 Ok GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

just like pro sports.. all it takes is a simple switch on a TV set. How dare I enjoy cooking shows, when I never went to culinary school.