Jesus H. Christ!!!

The actual best part is that "it's so fucking gay and unassuming" that nobody gives it much thought, cops included.

And I g

Nope. Shooting brake over in Jolly Old.

Listed as E63 AMG Estate Wagon.

It's what us snobby double vaccinated with passports drive.

Admit it, you're just jealous of my name for it, Panzwewagon...
I’m literally jealous of nothing regarding that station wagon.

You also need to pick a lane with your terminology. If you’re going to persist in incorrectly calling that atrocity a shooting brake, you need to call it your Panzerbrake.

You should be. It's an awesome ride.

I will agree that technically it isn't a shooting brake, although in later years it has been labelled as one, even by Top Gear presenters.

But every day I look forward to driving it. Have never heard one negative from those in the know and some who aren't.

I expect shit from the dumbasses here because that is what they do.

I'm proud as punch to own such an awesome station wagon. Best part is you don't even know it is till you get out and look at it.

Panzerwagon kicks ass.

Waiting for a nice dry sunny day for photo updates.

Had all 4 wheels refinished today. $200 a pop.

They look fine! I've since changed the centre cap to black with the silver 3 point start.

View attachment 294163

A station wagon. lolz.

A station wagon. lolz.
REO Station Wagon!
Reo Speedwagon GIF by The Daily Signal

Want to bet?

That my '66 302 could beat what is probably your stock 5.5L? Any day you want. Line em up and I'll even give you the bumper. Drive right the fuck around you. Wanna go pinks, or want to walk back your "eats mustangs" line? because unless you are running sub 10's you aren't touching me.

Perhaps.

It's utility is wonderful.

So are it's 600 hps...
600hp, from a e63? Nah, I don't buy it. Even the 2022 twin turbo won't get you but 550hp.