Jesus H. Christ!!!

That my '66 302 could beat what is probably your stock 5.5L? Any day you want. Line em up and I'll even give you the bumper. Drive right the fuck around you. Wanna go pinks, or want to walk back your "eats mustangs" line? because unless you are running sub 10's you aren't touching me.
Drag Race Grease GIF by TIFF

tell ya I was born at the wrong time. I'd have cleaned up in those days, where a 17 second quarter was something to brag about because you were trying to inefficiently push 3 tons of American steel down the road. <insert Tim Allen grunt here>

That my '66 302 could beat what is probably your stock 5.5L? Any day you want. Line em up and I'll even give you the bumper. Drive right the fuck around you. Wanna go pinks, or want to walk back your "eats mustangs" line? because unless you are running sub 10's you aren't touching me.

So a hopped up dragger eh? If it doesn't beat me what is the point of owning it?

But stock 5.0 and Mach 1s and Bullets eat my dust.

600hp, from a e63? Nah, I don't buy it. Even the 2022 twin turbo won't get you but 550hp.

Shhhh... Better to be silent than expose your lack of knowledge.

So a hopped up dragger eh? If it doesn't beat me what is the point of owning it?
Not a dragger at all, on street tires. But it has a ton of power, even a coupe so it's a sleeper as well.

Of course the fact that I could even get close (I would have beat him) with a 60 year old car is funny.

Funnier is for $40k less you can get a GT500 that has 160 more HP that the naziwaggen. :suds:

Of course the fact that I could even get close (I would have beat him) with a 60 year old car is funny.

Funnier is for $40k less you can get a GT500 that has 160 more HP that the naziwaggen. :beer2:

A 60 year old car that is far from what it was stock. I can live with it.

What is funny is the vitriol you folks seem to have for what is a very fine car. A car that enthusiasts try to find.

But hey, it's your nickel.

Never been a pony car fan. I just like beating them.

A 60 year old car that is far from what it was stock. I can live with it.

What is funny is the vitriol you folks seem to have for what is a very fine car. A car that enthusiasts try to find.

But hey, it's your nickel.

Never been a pony car fan. I just like beating them.
I have no vitriol for a very fine car. But I wouldn't be comparing a $100k+ car to an entry level $30k mustang either. Line up next to a stock GT500 and it'll take your doors with it, and for only $80k. And want to talk about a car enthusiasts try to find!

I've never been a fan of Mercedes because they cost more to buy and maintain than they are worth. Then again, I'm capable and not afraid to get out and tinker if I need to.

It is refreshing to see what the gold standard still is, though. Ford Mustang :suds:

I have no vitriol for a very fine car. But I wouldn't be comparing a $100k+ car to an entry level $30k mustang either. Line up next to a stock GT500 and it'll take your doors with it, and for only $80k. And want to talk about a car enthusiasts try to find!

I've never been a fan of Mercedes because they cost more to buy and maintain than they are worth. Then again, I'm capable and not afraid to get out and tinker if I need to.

You seem to have a hate going for it. But I don't care.

Always funny to see the look on pony car owners when I smoke them in my wagon.

You seem to have a hate going for it. But I don't care.

Always funny to see the look on pony car owners when I smoke them in my wagon.
What hate? I doubt its ability to "eat mustangs for snacks".
You go around picking on children, don't you?

"haha, silly v6 mustang owner that paid 90K less for your car". Congrats?