Last movie you watched and rating (1-10)

Somebody I Used To Know
Prime
Starts a bit weak and gratuitous. But then delves into some deep waters for each of the characters. Unfortunately, it concludes by getting lopsided in a way you’d expect morally. Eh.

I Want You Back
Prime
Charlie Day and Jenny Slate are brilliant. Great soundtrack. It gives every character and the situation full shrift. You’ll like this little rom com

Watched it tonight. I have to agree except bump it to an 8 star.
Meh. For me 10s are sparingly, if ever, given. So a 7 might be a 8 on many peoples scale.

After further review, 7 stands

10’s are super rare.

Godfathers 1 and 2 might be the ONLY 10s in my book. Private Ryan is close. Holy Grail is close. Full Metal Jacket is close.

Zeros and Ones
Prime
Just a meaningless slog of a movie. Looks like it was filmed on a low light iPhone 3. Terrible. Skip.

Blinded By The Light
MAX
Ethnic teen with overbearing parents finds his voice and soul with Springsteen’s music blah blah blah. Such well-trodden movie tripe. It’s pretty gratuitous and superficial.I’d give it an extra point because his relationship with his friend was well done, but I had to listen to Born To Run, the worst song in popular music history a few times, and I can’t forgive that.

Last edited:
Blinded By The Light
MAX
Ethnic teen with overbearing parents finds his voice and soul with Springsteen’s music blah blah blah. Such well-trodden movie tripe. It’s pretty gratuitous and superficial.I’d give it an extra point because his relationship with his friend was well done, but I had to listen to Born To Run, the worst song in popular music history a few times, and I can’t forgive that.
Your taste in music sucks and I am supposed to put value in your movie reviews.

Boggy Creek II: The Legend Continues

Mystery Science Theater 3000 is the GOAT TV show. Fight me.

The Mother
Netflix
JLO is a sniper mom who has to give her kid to adoption and then has to go rescue her, of course, years later. All the plot and tactical stuff and character decisions were dumb, but then the scenes with jlo and the kid together in the forest were good. Then it went back to classically dumb

Last Days of American Crime
Netflix
7/10
Two men and a woman in Detroit plan the heist of a lifetime and a run for Canada before the government broadcast a mind-altering signal that will wipe out criminal behavior forever.

Cabin in the Woods (2011)

I’m too lazy to write up a review right now. But this one has definitely gotten better with age imo.

7.75/10

Boggy Creek II: The Legend Continues

Mystery Science Theater 3000 is the GOAT TV show. Fight me.
For a second I was confusing this with Grizzly II, which was filmed in 82, but was just released a few years ago with Charlie Sheen, George Clooney, Laura Dern and John Rhys Davies in it.

How did it stack up to the Legend of Boggy Creek?

For a second I was confusing this with Grizzly II, which was filmed in 82, but was just released a few years ago with Charlie Sheen, George Clooney, Laura Dern and John Rhys Davies in it.

How did it stack up to the Legend of Boggy Creek?
lol. It's the stuff of legends. :laugh:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Hi Ho!! Hi Ho!!

Great movie.

Cocaine Bear. It wasn’t nearly as good as Tremors, but it passed the time.

Back