Last movie you watched and rating (1-10)

Snowpiecer......5/10

The movie was just plain dumb........I m not sure I should have given it a 5.
Look up the movie theory that it is the sequel to Willy Wonka.

Look up the movie theory that it is the sequel to Willy Wonka.

happy gilmore no GIF

Charlie-and-the-Great-Glass-Elevator.jpg

65 Million Years
Netflix
1/10
Alien Kylo Ren crashlands on prehistoric earth with a little girl and fights Dino’s. This movie seems like a satire it’s so bad. No good acting. No chance to. Bad music. Sounds like a bad 80s action movie and a bad 70s romance. So tropey and bad Cgi.

The Out-Laws
Netflix
So funny. Every side character is on point. Robbing banks with your in laws is fun.

The Out-Laws
Netflix
So funny. Every side character is on point. Robbing banks with your in laws is fun.
I just saw a trailer for this the other day (I recently re-upped my Netflix subscription) and it looked somewhat entertaining.

Complete Unknown
Prime
Rachel Weisz and Michael Shannon, about not having a grip on your present, past, and who you are. Pretty darn good.

Bird Box Barcelona
Prolly slightly better than the first.

Sound of Freedom 8.9

Better than I was expecting. Genuinely very well made. The main character's first two schemes/plots were more riveting and intriguing to watch unfold than the final one but the final one was still good and a worthy finale to the film. It just went from two very believable and clever things that I think might have actually happened to a final sort of doing the Osama Bin Laden raid only solo and instead of coming in on a helicopter coming in on a UN guise that the antagonist of that chapter of the movie was all too eager to accept as true.

Rampage

A genetic experiment goes wrong to where a gorilla,reptile and a wolf grow to an immense size and wreak havoc........

Of course it stars The Rock,so you know he saves the day.....

Its bad,very bad.........that is all.

Rampage

A genetic experiment goes wrong to where a gorilla,reptile and a wolf grow to an immense size and wreak havoc........

I have not seen this movie, but it does amplify something I noticed a few years ago…

I like Rock, but he makes HORRIBLE movies. I can’t think of a single movie he has made that I liked. I am certain there are a few that are OK, but none that are GOOD.

Rampage

The game was cool doe

The Shawshank Redemption - Still 10/10

Good Will Hunting - Still 9.5/10

I have not seen this movie, but it does amplify something I noticed a few years ago…

I like Rock, but he makes HORRIBLE movies. I can’t think of a single movie he has made that I liked. I am certain there are a few that are OK, but none that are GOOD.

I think Im with you on that one.....I think there maybe one,but if I cant remember which one that is,it must not of been that good..

Last edited:
I think Im with you on that one.....I think there maybe one,but if I cant remember which one that is,it must not of been that good..
I looked at his IMDB page…

Ballers was a good show
Jumanji was a decent movie (I didn’t see the sequel)
Central Intelligence was better than expected, but still basically crap
I didn’t mind Black Adam, but it was widely panned

Thats it. I don’t count decent movies where he was essentially just a cameo (Fighting with your family, Other Guys).

I tend to agree. Black Adam was OK. I did like The Game Plan however. There were a few laughs in it and the ballerina chick was seriously hot.

I looked at his IMDB page…

Ballers was a good show
Jumanji was a decent movie (I didn’t see the sequel)
Central Intelligence was better than expected, but still basically crap
I didn’t mind Black Adam, but it was widely panned

Thats it. I don’t count decent movies where he was essentially just a cameo (Fighting with your family, Other Guys).

I have not seen one of those movies.........

Apparently all his movies sucked,I just looked the list my self,and only Skyscraper is about it as an ok movie as I can find of his.....but Ive seen like a 1/4 of them.....

Back