Last movie you watched and rating (1-10)

I have not seen one of those movies.........

Apparently all his movies sucked,I just looked the list my self,and only Skyscraper is about it as an ok movie as I can find of his.....but Ive seen like a 1/4 of them.....
Skyscraper and San Andreas were the same movie. And both sucked ass, imho. Bay watch was a farce, so the fact that it was supposed to be stupid was the only thing that saved it at all.

Dude needs a better business manager. His project selection process is seriously lacking.

And conversely, I HATE Tom Cruise, but his movies are pretty consistently stellar. When one of his movies is not really good, it really sticks out as an outlier.

And conversely, I HATE Tom Cruise, but his movies are pretty consistently stellar. When one of his movies is not really good, it really sticks out as an outlier.
sucks The Mummy was so shitty. Was hoping the new universal monsters dark universe would lead to new Monster Squad movie.

sucks The Mummy was so shitty. Was hoping the new universal monsters dark universe would lead to new Monster Squad movie.
I totally forgot that movie even existed. I never saw it, so that is probably why I forgot about it, LOL

Glass Onion, it was decent. I did fall asleep for 10 minutes, but it wasn't terrible.

Simon and Garfunkel - 1981 Concert in Central Park

Pretty damn fine.

Finally watched Kodachrome with Jason Sudeikis. It was pretty good

Hidden Strike
Netflix
1/10
Cena and Chan in an action comedy. This should be an easy cheesy good time. Instead, it’s a slog and pathetic. Such bad editing and fight choreography. Just so so bad

McBain
Prime
3/10
Walken Ironsides and company take their team of Vietnam Vets to Colombia to overthrow the dictator. Super bad production value, but some rag tag moments

Heart of Stone
Netflix
3/10
Gadot and several secret agents with all sorts of intersecting motivations try to capture the supercomputer that magically controls everything. Meh.

Re-watched Tom Horn with Steve McQueen. I am a big Steve McQueen fan. If you like him or westerns or both check it

I'm a sucker for Tarzan movies. Watched it on Netflix last night.

I'm a sucker for Tarzan movies. Watched it on Netflix last night.
not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

Jeremiah Johnson.

Great fucking movie. 15 out of 10. Eight stars on a scale of five.

Jeremiah Johnson.

Great fucking movie. 15 out of 10. Eight stars on a scale of five.
I just saw this for the first time about a year or so back (maybe closer to the start of lock down??).

It was one of those “movie about nothing at all” movies. I didn’t “get” it.

:noidea:

I just saw this for the first time about a year or so back (maybe closer to the start of lock down??).

It was one of those “movie about nothing at all” movies. I didn’t “get” it.

:noidea:

That would be your loss. Great fucking movie.

Back