Michigan you're next

Harbaugh will leave for the NFL a martyr and it's a joke.

They've made a complete mockery of this whole thing and Michigan fans (The Dumbest Fan Base In America) are going with the NCAA/B1G are leading a witch hunt because everyone is so jealous of Harbaugh and poor Harbaugh "just wants to feel respected"

If they run witch hunts based off of jealousy, how come they never ran a witch hunt against Saban, whos infinitely more successful than Jimmah.
The whole witch hunt approach is hilarious because it would mean michigan is a program of any level of substance.

The whole witch hunt approach is hilarious because it would mean michigan is a program of any level of substance.

Other programs have been much more successful than Michigan the last 20-30 years. Why no witch hunts against them? It's a hilarious premise.

Our defense couldn't stop Michigan at all in 2021 or 2022, whatever mistakes Stroud may have made didn't really matter to the outcome because of that. McCord's early INT was a death blow, he basically directly cost us the game with that as it caused us to have to play from behind the whole game.
The excuses are glorious to hear. You are right -- it is McCord's fault. Not the #1 pass defense in college football. It was also McCord's fault your OL got absolutely blown up into him on the 2nd interception.

The excuses are glorious to hear. You are right -- it is McCord's fault. Not the #1 pass defense in college football. It was also McCord's fault your OL got absolutely blown up into him on the 2nd interception.

The 2nd INT was whatever. The 1st INT which was 100% McCord's fault and a completely awful INT that set Michigan up for a easy TD was a back breaker. Are you too retarded to recognize that?

The 2nd INT was whatever. The 1st INT which was 100% McCord's fault and a completely awful INT that set Michigan up for a easy TD was a back breaker. Are you too retarded to recognize that?
Yes -- the ol' back breaker in the 1st quarter of the game. Do the excuses EVER END with OSU fans? I need to start one of those bingo sheets with all the excuses from OSU fans.

Yes -- the ol' back breaker in the 1st quarter of the game. Do the excuses EVER END with OSU fans? I need to start one of those bingo sheets with all the excuses from OSU fans.

Michigan fans never fail at keeping up their reputation as the Dumbest Fan Base In America.

Y'all are the champion of being the dumbest every year.
GDmQkrLXEAADQCh

Nope. He's saying in an unpredictable world where the NCAA issues level 1 violations over a cheeseburger, and the cryin ryan sauga that caused him to be suspended over "sportsmanship", he wants protection in the future against nonsense.
I can very comfortably predict that Ryan Day isn't going to be suspended by the NCAA for "nonsense" anytime soon, and so can basically every other college football fan. You cannot. There's a good reason for that.

I can very comfortably predict that Ryan Day isn't going to be suspended by the NCAA for "nonsense" anytime soon, and so can basically every other college football fan. You cannot. There's a good reason for that.
Ryan day cheated last year. You don't know anything.

Michigan fans never fail at keeping up their reputation as the Dumbest Fan Base In America.
No -- you are right. The game was over in the 1st quarter. All McCord's fault.

I'm just trying to figure out the tally for all the excuses over the last 3 years. I will give you a hint at what the real reason is. MICHIGAN IS BETTER COACHED. Ryan Day is NOT Urban Meyer. They do NOT handle teams who play physical very well. No one plays physical football better than Michigan does. Michigan has a better DC than OSU. We had a better DC in 2021 as well.

You know where Michigan's 2021 DC is right now? He is the DC of the #1 defense in the NFL. Jesse Minter coached along side McDonald with the Ravens.

Michigan has beaten OSU because they are better coached and more disciplined on both sides of the ball. Individually -- OSU is way more talented than Michigan. You will see that when the players are drafted into the NFL. OSU will have way more guys drafted in the top half of the draft.

Chargers are now in compliance with the Rooney rule (David Shaw LMAO!) rumors that they may be extending a contract offer to their guy today so we shall see.

Y'all are the champion of being the dumbest every year.
On behalf of all University of Michigan Football Fans, I would like to apologize for all the Trauma we put you through.

Have 8 ounces of Detroit Bourbon with Honey and two Xanax and you will feel better in the morning.

NOYSYMEN3BCO3LPOYHBZF3BIVA.jpg