Michigan you're next

LOL dude you guys cheated. You had to cheat to finally get close to OSU's level. Your head coach is demanding language that would save his job if/when the NCAA punishments come down. Your own QB admitted you guys cheated. You finally won* a title in the weakest year of the CFP and one of the weakest CFB years of the century. The Washington team you struggled to beat was one of the five worst teams to even make a CFP. And you had to cheat just to get to this point.

I'm still wondering how Michigan is going to manage to keep Harbaugh under those hilarious stipulations if the NCAA comes down with a show cause?

Sure, the NCAA is constantly hammering innocent coaches. See it every year, it's why so many coaches have to put language like that into their contracts. Oh wait, it's literally just Harbaugh.
No, see:

The big change is the NCAA rule that allows them to place blame on a HC for ANY actions of their staff. I suspect you will actually see coaches put more language like this in contracts moving forward

Now Syracuse was his best option? OR........................McCord has known Syracuse HC Fran Brown since he was in middle school.

I think both are probably true. The only other school McCord was linked to was Nebraska I think. It's a great fit for McCord honestly. But I do think he'll take a pretty big step back in terms of productivity.

I'm still wondering how Michigan is going to manage to keep Harbaugh under those hilarious stipulations if the NCAA comes down with a show cause?
The show cause only means that another program would have to justify to the NCAA why they're hiring them. If the NCAA gave Harbaugh a show cause, it would do nothing to his employment at the University. The NCAA just gave a 2 year show cause to some staffer at FSU who's still employed there.

I think both are probably true. The only other school McCord was linked to was Nebraska I think. It's a great fit for McCord honestly. But I do think he'll take a pretty big step back in terms of productivity.

Oh yea I forgot about Nebraska lol. There was "insider" rumors that Wisconsin was trying to make a move at him as well, but not sure how true that was.

Nebraska and Wisconsin......not exactly QB factories.

Oh yea I forgot about Nebraska lol. There was "insider" rumors that Wisconsin was trying to make a move at him as well, but not sure how true that was.

Nebraska and Wisconsin......not exactly QB factories.

Yeah, schools weren't lining up or anything. And once Nebraska was in position to get Raiola, that pretty much put a stop to McCord going there. Honestly, 3/4 years of Raiola is better than 1 of McCord IMO.

Yeah, schools weren't lining up or anything. And once Nebraska was in position to get Raiola, that pretty much put a stop to McCord going there. Honestly, 3/4 years of Raiola is better than 1 of McCord IMO.

Like I said above. Lincoln Riley, say what you want about him, he knows QBs, and he really wanted Howard at USC. But we got him instead. I'll take that any day over a guy who's options after leaving were Syracuse and Nebraska.

If you actually watch the games instead of just stat gazing it's easy to see that Howard is better than McCord in basically every part of being a QB. At Ohio State Howard will have 2 elite RBs and tons of talent at WR too.

No, see:

The big change is the NCAA rule that allows them to place blame on a HC for ANY actions of their staff. I suspect you will actually see coaches put more language like this in contracts moving forward

So you're telling me Harbaugh cheated so bad that it's changed the NCAA's approach to monitoring all coaches' activities? The disrespect he and his staff showed to the game of football is disgusting.

So you're telling me Harbaugh cheated so bad that it's changed the NCAA's approach to monitoring all coaches' activities? The disrespect he and his staff showed to the game of football is disgusting.
No. I'm telling you Harbaugh believes he's innocent, and wants contractual protection in the event that the NCAA does find another staff member knew, or more about stallions, and decides to use their new rule to punish the head coach -- thus giving the university "clause" to fire him under former language.

Like I said above. Lincoln Riley, say what you want about him, he knows QBs, and he really wanted Howard at USC. But we got him instead. I'll take that any day over a guy who's options after leaving were Syracuse and Nebraska.

If you actually watch the games instead of just stat gazing it's easy to see that Howard is better than McCord in basically every part of being a QB. At Ohio State Howard will have 2 elite RBs and tons of talent at WR too.
Howard's top receiving option was a TE/FB. I'm fairly certain every scholarship WR at OSU would have been KSU's #1 weapon last year. He's essentially going from a laptop running Windows 98 to a brand new macbook.

Harbaugh will leave for the NFL a martyr and it's a joke.

They've made a complete mockery of this whole thing and Michigan fans (The Dumbest Fan Base In America) are going with the NCAA/B1G are leading a witch hunt because everyone is so jealous of Harbaugh and poor Harbaugh "just wants to feel respected"

If they run witch hunts based off of jealousy, how come they never ran a witch hunt against Saban, whos infinitely more successful than Jimmah.

For sure. I think it's a definite upgrade. It's only gonna matter what he does against Michigan, PSU, and Oregon as the three biggest games next year in comparison to what McCord did against Michigan, PSU and ND, where he was pretty bad.

The OC at Syracuse, McCord grew up playing football with his son.

I honestly crack up at OSU fans placing blame on McCord. Must have been CJ Stroud's fault the year before when he threw 2 interceptions against Michigan.

Not that Michigan has run the ball for over 700 yards over the last 3 years against OSU. It is the QB's fault.

No. I'm telling you Harbaugh believes he's innocent, and wants contractual protection in the event that the NCAA does find another staff member knew, or more about stallions, and decides to use their new rule to punish the head coach -- thus giving the university "clause" to fire him under former language.
So Harbaugh/his staff cheated at such a level that the NCAA had to change their rules. Again, the disrespect shown by michigan to the college football world is repulsive. He should be ashamed but he's too big of an autistic egomaniac to care.

Harbaugh will leave for the NFL a martyr and it's a joke.

They've made a complete mockery of this whole thing and Michigan fans (The Dumbest Fan Base In America) are going with the NCAA/B1G are leading a witch hunt because everyone is so jealous of Harbaugh and poor Harbaugh "just wants to feel respected"

If they run witch hunts based off of jealousy, how come they never ran a witch hunt against Saban, whos infinitely more successful than Jimmah.
We love this for you.

419179153_122131436726047136_634809757047883801_n.jpg

For sure. I think it's a definite upgrade. It's only gonna matter what he does against Michigan, PSU, and Oregon as the three biggest games next year in comparison to what McCord did against Michigan, PSU and ND, where he was pretty bad.

Yep, bozo wants to talk about the defenses McCord played, but what you said is right, he was bad against the actual good defenses. Only times McCord ever actually looked really good were against Western Kentucky, Purdue and Michigan State.

So Harbaugh/his staff cheated at such a level that the NCAA had to change their rules. Again, the disrespect shown by michigan to the college football world is repulsive. He should be ashamed but he's too big of an autistic egomaniac to care.
Nope. He's saying in an unpredictable world where the NCAA issues level 1 violations over a cheeseburger, and the cryin ryan sauga that caused him to be suspended over "sportsmanship", he wants protection in the future against nonsense.

I honestly crack up at OSU fans placing blame on McCord. Must have been CJ Stroud's fault the year before when he threw 2 interceptions against Michigan.

Not that Michigan has run the ball for over 700 yards over the last 3 years against OSU. It is the QB's fault.

Our defense couldn't stop Michigan at all in 2021 or 2022, whatever mistakes Stroud may have made didn't really matter to the outcome because of that. McCord's early INT was a death blow, he basically directly cost us the game with that as it caused us to have to play from behind the whole game.

When speaking about Michigan. Please refer to us as Back To Back To Back B1G Champ and National Champion Michigan Wolverines. TY.

Yeah, I know there is a history with McCord and the staff. I also think it was about as good as he could get. If you're available as a transfer QB, where you end up says a lot about the market of you. None of the big dogs came calling.