Michigan you're next

You're talking to a guy who thinks Will Howard and Alex Orji are equals.
The irony of this is that I wasn't. I was laughing at you for saying Michigan is putting our hopes into a 3 star, while literally putting your hopes into a 3 star no one wanted but Kansas.

Got to admire his devotion to the idiotic notion that Howard is a downgrade from McCord too lol

I get that Orji has not thrown in college, but if you think things are assured to be ok rolling into the season with a lowly regarded QB who was a terrible passer in HS as the guy running the offense. You might be some sort of retarded.

The irony of this is that I wasn't. I was laughing at you for saying Michigan is putting our hopes into a 3 star, while literally putting your hopes into a 3 star no one wanted but Kansas.

Except Howard has proven himself as a player and even won a P5 conference championship as the starting QB. All we know about Orji is that he played some gadget plays and was a awful passer in HS.

Except Howard has proven himself as a player and even won a P5 conference championship as the starting QB. All we know about Orji is that he played some gadget plays and was a awful passer in HS.
Howard proved himself WORSE than the guy you're replacing. Congrats though. What a hilarious thing to hang your hat on. "Our old QB sucked, glad he's gone. I'm excited about the guy we're bringing in who's statistically proven worse!"

Howard proved himself WORSE than the guy you're replacing. Congrats though. What a hilarious thing to hang your hat on. "Our old QB sucked, glad he's gone. I'm excited about the guy we're bringing in who's statistically proven worse!"

We get it you're sad McCord is gone

I get that Orji has not thrown in college, but if you think things are assured to be ok rolling into the season with a lowly regarded QB who was a terrible passer in HS as the guy running the offense. You might be some sort of retarded.
There's no "might" when dealing with MnB

lol, we love that you think this. Must suck that you have to die mad about it?

"worst cheating scandal" LMFAO. Dude in the stands with a cell phone, who we don't even know broke NCAA rules (still waiting on those allegation).

I love that OSU fans have resorted to saying they "barely lost". You guys lost because we own Ryan day. It has nothing to do with a cell phone, proven this year. Probably would have helped your losing argument had you actually won this year after the allegations.

also,
419179153_122131436726047136_634809757047883801_n.jpg
Cute, some trophies you only have because you cheated. Funny how you downplay this thing that was happening for years. If it wasn't vital to your success, why'd you have to do it? No michigan fan can answer that, because they know the answer and that answer nullifies the best run of football their program has had in 75 years.

Orji completed 48% of his passes his SR year of HS. That's terrible

He's basically Joe Milton lite at this point. It took Milton 6 years to finally become a somewhat ok college passer and that was in a quick easy strike Tennessee offense.

And you got these fools acting like it's a good thing that's currently their guy going into 2024.

Hilarious how much a little winning goes to ones head, they think anyone they put in is just gonna automatically turn to gold.

He's basically Joe Milton lite at this point. It took Milton 6 years to finally become a somewhat ok college passer and that was in a quick easy strike Tennessee offense.

And you got these fools acting like it's a good thing that's currently their guy going into 2024.

Hilarious how much a little winning goes to ones head, they think anyone they put in is just gonna automatically turn to gold.
I don't think it's possible that they'll go into the season with him as their starter. I'm sure someone will pop up from the portal.

I don't think it's possible that they'll go into the season with him as their starter. I'm sure someone will pop up from the portal.

They'll have to get someone in the spring session, no one decent is going there right now with all of the coaching uncertainty. The pickings probably won't be great there, but they've done well with average just serviceable QBs before.

Unless they are planning on throwing Jaydn Davis into the fire fast, I don't think he's a guy who is ready to play right away though.

They'll have to get someone in the spring session, no one decent is going there right now with all of the coaching uncertainty. The pickings probably won't be great there, but they've done well with average just serviceable QBs before.

Unless they are planning on throwing Jaydn Davis into the fire fast, I don't think he's a guy who is ready to play right away though.
I'm sure some backups are going to make the move that should be decent. Can't imagine Davis being ready right away though. Either way, I'm not sure if it's going to matter much with all the new pieces they're going to be breaking in.

I'm sure some backups are going to make the move that should be decent. Can't imagine Davis being ready right away though. Either way, I'm not sure if it's going to matter much with all the new pieces they're going to be breaking in.

Their OL is a way bigger concern than they want to believe.

It's been so deep the last couple of years because of the better transfers they were able to bring in. They aren't getting that this year.

Almost all of the guys they'll likely be starting are so great they kept getting transfer portal recruited over.

We have no idea how he's developed at Michigan. Clearly athletic enough to get playing time for special wildcat plays. I'd take promise and athleticism vs. a known QB who's proven average at best.