Michigan you're next

We have no idea how he's developed at Michigan. Clearly athletic enough to get playing time for special wildcat plays. I'd take promise and athleticism vs. a known QB who's proven average at best.

If he was any good as a passer they woulda let him throw out of those wildcat packages. The one time I can remember them trying it didnt really work out well.

Michigan fans seem scared that McCord left, he won't be there to hand them the game in 2024.
Most of the Michigan fans I know (which are many) and myself are basking in the Championship which is less than a month old. I'd be willing to be that less than 1% are thinking about no McCord, or that you appear to be having a bad Day. It is fun to hear you whine, but it's kinda sad too. Maybe we will be 0-12 next year, but we will jump off that bridge when it happens.

usa_today_22251595.0.jpg

Last edited:
I love the retarded "Day can't beat michigan because Harbaugh is simply a better coach" narrative as if it hasn't already been proven and confirmed by michigan's QB that they were blatantly cheating. Wild how michigan didn't "give Ohio State fits" this year when Stallions wasn't there. LOL at their best team in the history of their program barely escaping at home over Kyle McCord.
We didn't? What was the score of the game? Last I checked -- Michigan led the entire game from start to finish and beat OSU for the 3rd straight year. I guess moral victories are what OSU fans celebrate these days, of course, not without adding some excuses in there.

And it is hilarious to hear OSU fans talk down McCord, when you just signed Will Howard to be your QB, who threw for less touchdowns, more interceptions, less yards and had a worse completion %, worse QB rating, while playing WAAAAAAAY softer defenses.

Keep up the excuses though. Nothing better than Buckeye tears. I LOVE the Stallions excuses, when Michigan beat OSU WITHOUT A HEAD COACH, without a LB coach, without Stallions. They also beat PSU on the road like that. Then won the B1G, beat Bama and won the National Title.

Ohio State should try it sometime. Winning back to back to back B1G titles feels pretty good. Not as good as winning the National Title though.

Start a go fund me to get an extension done for Ryan Day and watch how much Michigan fans donate to it. It is wild OSU fans have blinders on -- It isn't like Michigan is the only one who sees this. ANY physical team gives OSU fits. That is why Day made a fool of himself after the ND game trying to convince himself OSU is a physical team.

If he was any good as a passer they woulda let him throw out of those wildcat packages. The one time I can remember them trying it didnt really work out well.
Michigan never attempted a pass with Orji. They didn't start using him in wildcat packages until late in the year.

Michigan never attempted a pass with Orji. They didn't start using him in wildcat packages until late in the year.
They did last year in garbage time, but only a few and I think he completed most or all of them

Most of the Michigan fans I know (which are many) and myself are basking in the Championship which is less than a month old. I'd be willing to be that less than 1% are thinking about no McCord, or that you appear to be having a bad Day. It is fun to hear you whine, but it's kinda sad too. Maybe we will be 0-12 next year, but we will jump off that bridge when it happens.

usa_today_22251595.0.jpg
I think it's funny they think we're scared of beating the carbon copy of a QB we just beat, with his generational WR gone.

Michigan fans seem scared that McCord left, he won't be there to hand them the game in 2024.

2400 yards 24 tds 10 interceptions 61% completion
3100 yards 25 tds 6 interceptions 66% completion

One QB faced 6 of the top defenses in CFB. One of them didn't. Which QB do you think you are getting?

They did last year in garbage time, but only a few and I think he completed most or all of them
That was Denegal. Orji has thrown one pass in college, he completed it for 5 yards in 2022.

2400 yards 24 tds 10 interceptions 61% completion
3100 yards 25 tds 6 interceptions 66% completion

One QB faced 6 of the top defenses in CFB. One of them didn't. Which QB do you think you are getting?

One didn't play with anywhere near the talent as the other. Put McCord on Kansas State and how do you think he does? Comical.

McCord is going to show everyone how below average he really is at Syracuse this year when he doesn't have anyone even close to MHjr as a constant security blanket

If he's "better than Ohio State fans say, they made a mistake!" why was Syracuse his best fucking option?

USC really wanted Howard. Say what you want about Riley but the man knows QBs.

One didn't play with anywhere near the talent as the other. Put McCord on Kansas State and how do you think he does? Comical.
One didn't play defenses anywhere near the talent of the other. But it is good to see the excuses from OSU fans carry over to players transferring in from other schools too.

I will tell you this. IF Will Howard was even remotely close to the level OSU fans think he is. He wouldn't be transferring to play a 5th year in college as a QB.

One didn't play defenses anywhere near the talent of the other. But it is good to see the excuses from OSU fans carry over to players transferring in from other schools too.

I will tell you this. IF Will Howard was even remotely close to the level OSU fans think he is. He wouldn't be transferring to play a 5th year in college as a QB.

Nobody is claiming Howard is elite, but he can run which automatically makes him a upgrade even if he is just on par with McCord as a passer. I think Howard is a better passer though overall, he's quicker making decisions and isn't a statue in the pocket. McCords major issue is that he sees the field like a true freshman playing for the first time. Howard doesn't have that problem.

If McCord wasn't mediocre at best he woulda been able to go somewhere besides Syracuse.

McCord is going to show everyone how below average he really is at Syracuse this year when he doesn't have anyone even close to MHjr as a constant security blanket

If he's "better than Ohio State fans say, they made a mistake!" why was Syracuse his best fucking option?

USC really wanted Howard. Say what you want about Riley but the man knows QBs.
Now Syracuse was his best option? OR........................McCord has known Syracuse HC Fran Brown since he was in middle school.

Now Syracuse was his best option? OR........................McCord has known Syracuse HC Fran Brown since he was in middle school.

The only even mid program I heard of possibly contacting him was Wisconsin (not sure how true it is either) and we all know Wisconsin is known for QB play. The offers weren't exactly lining up.

We didn't? What was the score of the game? Last I checked -- Michigan led the entire game from start to finish and beat OSU for the 3rd straight year. I guess moral victories are what OSU fans celebrate these days, of course, not without adding some excuses in there.

And it is hilarious to hear OSU fans talk down McCord, when you just signed Will Howard to be your QB, who threw for less touchdowns, more interceptions, less yards and had a worse completion %, worse QB rating, while playing WAAAAAAAY softer defenses.

Keep up the excuses though. Nothing better than Buckeye tears. I LOVE the Stallions excuses, when Michigan beat OSU WITHOUT A HEAD COACH, without a LB coach, without Stallions. They also beat PSU on the road like that. Then won the B1G, beat Bama and won the National Title.

Ohio State should try it sometime. Winning back to back to back B1G titles feels pretty good. Not as good as winning the National Title though.

Start a go fund me to get an extension done for Ryan Day and watch how much Michigan fans donate to it. It is wild OSU fans have blinders on -- It isn't like Michigan is the only one who sees this. ANY physical team gives OSU fits. That is why Day made a fool of himself after the ND game trying to convince himself OSU is a physical team.
LOL dude you guys cheated. You had to cheat to finally get close to OSU's level. Your head coach is demanding language that would save his job if/when the NCAA punishments come down. Your own QB admitted you guys cheated. You finally won* a title in the weakest year of the CFP and one of the weakest CFB years of the century. The Washington team you struggled to beat was one of the five worst teams to even make a CFP. And you had to cheat just to get to this point.

What explains Harbaugh's stipulations is that you can't ever predict how the NCAA will react to things.
Sure, the NCAA is constantly hammering innocent coaches. See it every year, it's why so many coaches have to put language like that into their contracts. Oh wait, it's literally just Harbaugh.