Michigan’s Sherone Moore to be named head coach

Resorted to? I pointed out relevant facts about the game this coming season that are being used by basically everyone putting forth their 2024 projections. If you are saying nothing at all will change and michigan will be just as good in 2024 as they were in 2023, shoot your shot I guess.
Yes, resorted to. The same way you resorted to excuses on why you lost. It was the defenses fault, even though your offense hasn't scored over 24 or 27 or whatever it is. It is the QB's fault you lost. It is Stallions fault you lost. It was your safeties fault you lost. It was fluke plays why you lost.

Now it is -- Howard is somehow better than McCord. Egbuka did nothing against UM last year, but OAM's WR will tear it up, while Edwards ran for 200+ yards on you already in a game, but since he didn't as a backup this year -- he isn't a proven runner.

You have to be exhausting for your fan base to listen to. Non-Stop excuses, non-stop projections of what your team will do. Cracks me up.

Yes, resorted to. The same way you resorted to excuses on why you lost. It was the defenses fault, even though your offense hasn't scored over 24 or 27 or whatever it is. It is the QB's fault you lost. It is Stallions fault you lost. It was your safeties fault you lost. It was fluke plays why you lost.

Now it is -- Howard is somehow better than McCord. Egbuka did nothing against UM last year, but OAM's WR will tear it up, while Edwards ran for 200+ yards on you already in a game, but since he didn't as a backup this year -- he isn't a proven runner.

You have to be exhausting for your fan base to listen to. Non-Stop excuses, non-stop projections of what your team will do. Cracks me up.
LOL where to start?

First off, I never blamed the defense. They played very well this year. In fact I even told you earlier in the season that I thought they would. Was McCord at fault for throwing the god-awful INT that handed michigan their first TD? Well yeah, he fucking threw the thing. It wasn't his worst game of the year, but he still had some bad incompletions that he shouldn't at this point, especially with the cast of WRs he had. End of the day, it was still a very close game that I, and most Buckeyes, weren't betting on winning anyhow.

Howard is "somehow" better than McCord. There's literally not a single drawback to him. McCord had 3 seasons at OSU learning and was our worst QB in over a decade. He has solid arm strength, his touch in inconsistent at best and he was bailed out many times by our WRs. He's a statue in the pocket and his mindset is shit. He left because Day wasn't going to guarantee him the starting job or help him get more NIL money. Howard is bigger, stronger, faster, and put up comparable numbers in an offense where every skill position player on the roster wouldn't even have a scholarship at OSU. He was at his best against the two top teams they faced last year and he balled out. He won a Big 12 title there in 2022 when he had no business doing so.

If you think Edwards is gonna come out and have two carries for 165 yards on OSU again, then just say so chickenshit. I'm not saying Egbuka is going to "tear it up" but he's a hell of a lot more proven commodity than Edwards. Thankfully he doesn't have to tear it up because we're still going to have the best WR room in the nation.

At the end of the day, you keep saying I have "excuses" because I won't go along with your narrative about Day being a horrible coach. You harp on that constantly and I don't agree and it pisses you off. Thankfully you have already built your NIL excuse months in advance to pull out when you leave Columbus with a loss this year.

LOL where to start?

First off, I never blamed the defense. They played very well this year. In fact I even told you earlier in the season that I thought they would. Was McCord at fault for throwing the god-awful INT that handed michigan their first TD? Well yeah, he fucking threw the thing. It wasn't his worst game of the year, but he still had some bad incompletions that he shouldn't at this point, especially with the cast of WRs he had. End of the day, it was still a very close game that I, and most Buckeyes, weren't betting on winning anyhow.

Howard is "somehow" better than McCord. There's literally not a single drawback to him. McCord had 3 seasons at OSU learning and was our worst QB in over a decade. He has solid arm strength, his touch in inconsistent at best and he was bailed out many times by our WRs. He's a statue in the pocket and his mindset is shit. He left because Day wasn't going to guarantee him the starting job or help him get more NIL money. Howard is bigger, stronger, faster, and put up comparable numbers in an offense where every skill position player on the roster wouldn't even have a scholarship at OSU. He was at his best against the two top teams they faced last year and he balled out. He won a Big 12 title there in 2022 when he had no business doing so.

If you think Edwards is gonna come out and have two carries for 165 yards on OSU again, then just say so chickenshit. I'm not saying Egbuka is going to "tear it up" but he's a hell of a lot more proven commodity than Edwards. Thankfully he doesn't have to tear it up because we're still going to have the best WR room in the nation.

At the end of the day, you keep saying I have "excuses" because I won't go along with your narrative about Day being a horrible coach. You harp on that constantly and I don't agree and it pisses you off. Thankfully you have already built your NIL excuse months in advance to pull out when you leave Columbus with a loss this year.

These clowns trying to convince people that McCord was anything but a meh average QB is hilarious.

By all accounts the best options calling him to transfer there were NEBRASKA and SYRACUSE. This isn't a Joe Burrow type situation at all, not even close. If the guy was anything more than average he woulda had bigger programs banging on his door.

The stats don't mean shit in this case, there are a TON of FBS QBs who woulda put up similar stats (or better) than McCord with that talent around them.

McCord has a good enough arm but his problem is he has not developed at all in the mental aspect of the game. He still was seeing the field in his THIRD YEAR like he was a true freshman QB who get thrown into the fire. Also him having literally zero running ability is a big hinderance. You don't have the be Michael Vick by any means but not being able to run at all is a big setback in todays game.

Even if Howard were to be equal in terms of being a passer, he is still a upgrade because of his running ability alone.

These clowns trying to convince people that McCord was anything but a meh average QB is hilarious.

By all accounts the best options calling him to transfer there were NEBRASKA and SYRACUSE. This isn't a Joe Burrow type situation at all, not even close. If the guy was anything more than average he woulda had bigger programs banging on his door.

The stats don't mean shit in this case, there are a TON of FBS QBs who woulda put up similar stats (or better) than McCord with that talent around them.
Well for starters Burrow never started here. Him breaking his hand in spring practice back in 2018 is one of the all-time butterfly effect moments in college football. It's wild to think what would've happened if he'd stayed healthy, since he was ahead of Haskins before that happened. LSU doesn't win a title and Haskins probably transfers to Maryland for starters.

McCord is a decent QB at best. His numbers this year were pedestrian across the board despite having the most talented group of receivers in college football. He had "big" games against shit defenses and struggled mightily against good defenses. Given how improved the defense was, it's sad to think how different things would've been with a competent QB. Howard could come and fall flat on his face, but I highly doubt it. His skillset fits our offense incredibly well. Just have to round out the OL.

Well for starters Burrow never started here. Him breaking his hand in spring practice back in 2018 is one of the all-time butterfly effect moments in college football. It's wild to think what would've happened if he'd stayed healthy, since he was ahead of Haskins before that happened. LSU doesn't win a title and Haskins probably transfers to Maryland for starters.

McCord is a decent QB at best. His numbers this year were pedestrian across the board despite having the most talented group of receivers in college football. He had "big" games against shit defenses and struggled mightily against good defenses. Given how improved the defense was, it's sad to think how different things would've been with a competent QB. Howard could come and fall flat on his face, but I highly doubt it. His skillset fits our offense incredibly well. Just have to round out the OL.

Howard's running ability makes him a automatic upgrade, even if he were to be "equal" to McCord in terms of being a passer. He is also a way more decisive QB, another big upgrade point as McCord's hesitation was a big problem at points.

I really think we are going to see how mediocre-average McCord really is at Syracuse this year. Like I said, you coulda put a good amount of FBS QBs as our QB last year they do just as good, if not better than McCord did. He's going to look a lot worse at Syracuse without elite playmakers to bail him out.

Howard's running ability makes him a automatic upgrade, even if he were to be "equal" to McCord in terms of being a passer. He is also a way more decisive QB, another big upgrade point as McCord's hesitation was a big problem at points.

I really think we are going to see how mediocre-average McCord really is at Syracuse this year. Like I said, you coulda put a good amount of FBS QBs as our QB last year they do just as good, if not better than McCord did. He's going to look a lot worse at Syracuse without elite playmakers to bail him out.
Yeah Howard's running ability is going to help a lot, not only in that regard but also with the OL. I'm looking forward to seeing what Chip does with him and Trey/Judkins in the backfield altogether.

I won't shit on McCord if he fails at Syracuse (I can't remember a QB from there worth a damn since McNabb), but he's nowhere near the transcendent talent that is going to suddenly blow up. Part of me feels back for the kid because from what I can tell, his dad is a real horse's ass.

Yeah Howard's running ability is going to help a lot, not only in that regard but also with the OL. I'm looking forward to seeing what Chip does with him and Trey/Judkins in the backfield altogether.

I won't shit on McCord if he fails at Syracuse (I can't remember a QB from there worth a damn since McNabb), but he's nowhere near the transcendent talent that is going to suddenly blow up. Part of me feels back for the kid because from what I can tell, his dad is a real horse's ass.

I expect his INTs will go up and his completion % will definitely go down. I wouldn't say he's going to be a total failure but he's going to make these idiots acting like Ohio State let some good QB go look stupid at least.

Syracuse just lost their leading returning WR as well, which isnt going to help his case.

I expect his INTs will go up and his completion % will definitely go down. I wouldn't say he's going to be a total failure but he's going to make these idiots acting like Ohio State let some good QB go look stupid at least.

Syracuse just lost their leading returning WR as well, which isnt going to help his case.

Oof that sucks. Yeah you're probably right about his numbers. The nice thing for him is his schedule is exponentially weaker though. The best defense he faces will be either Miami or like VT since they miss Clemson and FSU. I think he gets them to a bowl game.

LOL where to start?

So it wasn't the defenses fault in 2021 now. Got it. You have a different excuse every single year. You've made so many -- you can't keep track of them anymore, but I can.

2021 -- you blamed the defense and especially your front 7
2022 -- it was the fluke plays, injuries, the safeties and a new DC
2023 -- you went a new route and decided to blame someone on offense and this time it was the QB's fault

The excuses never end. And I didn't say Day was a horrible coach -- He is without a shadow of a doubt, a guy who was born on 3rd base. Urban Meyer built your program. The BEST MOVE OAM made this offseason wasn't buying players and getting all those guys to return. It was taking play calling away from Ryan Day. That will likely save his job. You could hear a collective grown from the tUM campus when that news hit.

One thing you will never have to worry about with Day is -- he isn't going anywhere. He wouldn't survive in the NFL when you take away the vast talent differential between his team and other teams. So the NFL won't be poaching him at any time.

As far as this upcoming year. Keep projecting and keep them excuses rolling. Highly entertaining. I am going to shine my national championship trophy. With all responsibilities taken away from Day -- who knows, you may have a shot.

So it wasn't the defenses fault in 2021 now. Got it. You have a different excuse every single year. You've made so many -- you can't keep track of them anymore, but I can.

2021 -- you blamed the defense and especially your front 7
2022 -- it was the fluke plays, injuries, the safeties and a new DC
2023 -- you went a new route and decided to blame someone on offense and this time it was the QB's fault

The excuses never end. And I didn't say Day was a horrible coach -- He is without a shadow of a doubt, a guy who was born on 3rd base. Urban Meyer built your program. The BEST MOVE OAM made this offseason wasn't buying players and getting all those guys to return. It was taking play calling away from Ryan Day. That will likely save his job. You could hear a collective grown from the tUM campus when that news hit.

One thing you will never have to worry about with Day is -- he isn't going anywhere. He wouldn't survive in the NFL when you take away the vast talent differential between his team and other teams. So the NFL won't be poaching him at any time.

As far as this upcoming year. Keep projecting and keep them excuses rolling. Highly entertaining. I am going to shine my national championship trophy. With all responsibilities taken away from Day -- who knows, you may have a shot.
It's getting old repeating myself and having you make stuff up rather than actually read.

I've said numerous times michigan was the better team in 2021. They controlled the game from the onset. Even when it was a one score game with 4 minutes left, michigan seemed to have things in control. It was a great effort by them. Our defense was awful that year - I have no idea why you would label that as an excuse when it's an objective fact.

2022, you try and act like you controlled the trenches when you were ineffective for the overwhelming majority of the game. Again, that's simply an objective fact. Midway through the 4th, Edwards had 20 carries for 56 yards before having by far the two longest runs of his career on two absolutely busted plays. You won because of the big play that year, something I've never seen michigan do and something they didn't do that year at all. Again, these are facts.

2023 you were by far the more experienced team and won a nail-biter at home against our worst QB in over a decade. I'm not sure what part of that you would disagree with.

The fact you keep bringing these up because I won't buy into your nonsense about Day being an awful coach is something you'll have to just deal with. As far as this upcoming year goes, again, I really don't think you know what an "excuse" is. All I've said is what I strongly believe will happen. If you don't have the stones to make your own predictions, piss off already.

Midway through the 4th, Edwards had 20 carries for 56 yards before having by far the two longest runs of his career on two absolutely busted plays
Now they were busted plays, but yeah, you don't make excuses. :pound: Guess that is an upgrade from the "fluke plays".

But yeah, you don't make excuses.

Now they were busted plays, but yeah, you don't make excuses. :pound: Guess that is an upgrade from the "fluke plays".

But yeah, you don't make excuses.
So on the 20 previous carries he had for 56 yards, michigan was "controlling the line" to you?

The fact you keep bringing these up because I won't buy into your nonsense about Day being an awful coach is something you'll have to just deal with.
Day is a good recruiter. Day is not a good coach. He is perfect for CFB and the best move OAM made was taking play calling away from him.
I really don't think you know what an "excuse" is
a reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense

One of us doesn't know what an excuse is and it isn't me. :shortbus::facepalm:

So on the 20 previous carries he had for 56 yards, michigan was "controlling the line" to you?
You were bringing 8, 9 guys every play -- yes, the OL did an amazing job. You do realize there are only 5 OL and even if we have a 2 TE set -- you have 1 or 2 unblocked guys every play. Yet how many sacks did you have? And how many rushing yards did we end up with?

When you are bringing the house almost every play -- those runs are what can happen. So are the deep balls that were completed.

Day is a good recruiter. Day is not a good coach. He is perfect for CFB and the best move OAM made was taking play calling away from him.

a reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense

One of us doesn't know what an excuse is and it isn't me. :shortbus::facepalm:
LOL so me saying what I think OSU is going to do this year is "a reason or explanation to defend a fault"? I'm predicting we whoop your ass kid, if you disagree go ahead and say so.

You were bringing 8, 9 guys every play -- yes, the OL did an amazing job. You do realize there are only 5 OL and even if we have a 2 TE set -- you have 1 or 2 unblocked guys every play. Yet how many sacks did you have? And how many rushing yards did we end up with?

When you are bringing the house almost every play -- those runs are what can happen. So are the deep balls that were completed.
LMAO oh ok, so you just didn't watch the game. Got it.

LMAO oh ok, so you just didn't watch the game. Got it.
It was just a coincidence tUM faced single coverage almost the entire game and also a coincidence that when Edwards broke thru the 1st level -- there was no one back to make a play. You know football though :pound:

LOL so me saying what I think OSU is going to do this year is "a reason or explanation to defend a fault"? I'm predicting we whoop your ass kid, if you disagree go ahead and say so.
That'd be excuses for 2021, 2022, 2023, for which you have had a plethora of excuses.

The excuses for 2024 is when you say Howard's stats were only worse because of his WR's, McCord's were only good because of his WR's
That is what you call excuses. How Edwards won't be able to run the ball in 2024 because as a backup he only ran for 30 yards last year. That concludes our 2nd grade English lesson.

Back