Michigan’s Sherone Moore to be named head coach

too reliant on the scheme to create an open first read before getting anxious in the pocket.
The very first line of his NFL profile, yet now he is very good at going thru his progressions, but i'm sure your unbiased view knows Howard much better :pound:

Howard went from 4 interceptions to 10 interceptions and he "improved in that area" from 2022 to 2023. You may be the biggest homer on this entire site. You make MnB look like a logical fan.
Or, that's a line from midway through his NFL profile, but whatever you have to say. Also, that's from before the 2023 season. The same scouting report says he has "almost zero rushing upside with his large frame and limited speed". LMAO, you could try to use updated info if you want to say something.

Here's his transfer profile from last month after his 2023 season:

Moving through his progressions

One thing McCord struggled with, most notably against Michigan, was going through his progressions, especially in the face of pressure.

Howard seemed to do a good job with that, especially this season.
Also, Howard decreased his TO-worthy throw percentage and improved his numbers when facing pressure from 2022 to 2023.

Anyhow, it's getting boring listening to you using your own bias and outdated information to desperately get Buckeye fans to be down on Howard, who is ironically a QB michigan fans would give their left arm to have this season. Carry on.

Or, that's a line from midway through his NFL profile, but whatever you have to say. Also, that's from before the 2023 season. The same scouting report says he has "almost zero rushing upside with his large frame and limited speed". LMAO, you could try to use updated info if you want to say something.

Here's his transfer profile from last month after his 2023 season:

Also, Howard decreased his TO-worthy throw percentage and improved his numbers when facing pressure from 2022 to 2023.

Anyhow, it's getting boring listening to you using your own bias and outdated information to desperately get Buckeye fans to be down on Howard, who is ironically a QB michigan fans would give their left arm to have this season. Carry on.
It never gets boring listening to you. You have an excuse for everything. It is highly entertaining.

And what exactly do you think you are getting with Howard? 20+% of his yards rushing were on one play. He faced 3 ranked teams last year -- he had 23 carries for 16 yards.

But keep pumping him up -- it will only make even more entertaining when he is the next person you blame when OAM doesn't win anything.

It never gets boring listening to you. You have an excuse for everything. It is highly entertaining.

And what exactly do you think you are getting with Howard? 20+% of his yards rushing were on one play. He faced 3 ranked teams last year -- he had 23 carries for 16 yards.

But keep pumping him up -- it will only make even more entertaining when he is the next person you blame when OAM doesn't win anything.
It's funny how you think projecting good things for a player is an "excuse", just further proves you don't know what that word means.

What am I expecting to get from Howard? Somewhere around 3600 total yards, 30-32 total TDs, no more than 7-8 INTs. It's weird now that you're acting like he can't move at all but OK. McCord had -65 yards for the entire season but you have an angry ax to grind against Howard so you ignore that. He'll do fine for us, and you'll still just be an angry little dude about it.

I've got nothing else to add, and you are horrible at putting together arguments, so I'm gonna probably just ignore this thread, but if you have more anger to let out because nobody agrees with you, go ahead.

It's funny how you think projecting good things for a player is an "excuse", just further proves you don't know what that word means.

What am I expecting to get from Howard? Somewhere around 3600 total yards, 30-32 total TDs, no more than 7-8 INTs. It's weird now that you're acting like he can't move at all but OK. McCord had -65 yards for the entire season but you have an angry ax to grind against Howard so you ignore that. He'll do fine for us, and you'll still just be an angry little dude about it.

I've got nothing else to add, and you are horrible at putting together arguments, so I'm gonna probably just ignore this thread, but if you have more anger to let out because nobody agrees with you, go ahead.

dUMb fans are going to be the kings of excuses this year, every loss its going to be "well we lost this and we lost that"

dUMb fans are going to be the kings of excuses this year, every loss its going to be "well we lost this and we lost that"
There's no doubt. I'm not even projecting Howard to come in and tear it up but newphone isn't happy unless everyone agrees to shit on him for some reason.

There's no doubt. I'm not even projecting Howard to come in and tear it up but newphone isn't happy unless everyone agrees to shit on him for some reason.

Go read their message board, this is the same fan base that thinks Indiana Reject Jack Tuttle (who could never win the job at fucking Indiana) is going to be a "good QB" for them. A guy who has thrown 6 TDs/6INTs in his career and struggled to get playing time at INDIANA is a sure good thing, but Will Howard is trash. Lol!

Go read their message board, this is the same fan base that thinks Indiana Reject Jack Tuttle (who could never win the job at fucking Indiana) is going to be a "good QB" for them.
That isn't the impression I get. I get the impression that we thought he was gone because obviously a QB wouldn't get a SEVENTH year in college and yet...he got it. No matter what, that's a really good depth piece to have on the roster in a year like we have coming up. This competition is going to be between Orji and Davis -- and potentially a transfer QB if they pick one up in spring.

That isn't the impression I get. I get the impression that we thought he was gone because obviously a QB wouldn't get a SEVENTH year in college and yet...he got it. No matter what, that's a really good depth piece to have on the roster in a year like we have coming up. This competition is going to be between Orji and Davis -- and potentially a transfer QB if they pick one up in spring.

I think you are pretty screwed if Jack Tuttle ends up your starting QB at any point.

I think you are pretty screwed if Jack Tuttle ends up your starting QB at any point.
I think Michigan's offense relies on a game manager to some extent. And yeah -- if he is our starting QB game one we're probably screwed. If he has to be used because of injuries down the line, I actually think he could be serviceable in a pinch. There's far worse backups to have on your team than a 7th year QB who came out of HS as a 4 star top 150 recruit.

We are THE reigning National Champion. We don't have to make excuses for anything.

The excuse is blaming everyone, but himself, for why those 'good things' didn't happen for 4 years at KSU. You can project whatever you'd like -- OAM fans have been projecting a win over tUM the last 3 years. We saw how that went.

So basically -- you think Will Howard will put up what CJ Stroud (3,700 yards of offense) did his final year, less a few touchdowns. Got it. Definitely not asking too much. You definitely aren't a homer.

I'd ignore this thread too if I were you, because all you are doing is showing who the biggest homer on this site is.

What? Tuttle completed 88% of his passes. If he were going to OAM -- ATF would be telling the world how Tuttle is going to be in the Heisman conversation and will set the record completion %.:beer2:

The excuse is blaming everyone, but himself, for why those 'good things' didn't happen for 4 years at KSU. You can project whatever you'd like -- OAM fans have been projecting a win over tUM the last 3 years. We saw how that went.

So basically -- you think Will Howard will put up what CJ Stroud (3,700 yards of offense) did his final year, less a few touchdowns. Got it. Definitely not asking too much. You definitely aren't a homer.

I'd ignore this thread too if I were you, because all you are doing is showing who the biggest homer on this site is.
Put up your numbers for Howard then.

i can't even begin to worry about next year ... my worrying about next year begins on August 31st. If we lose a game next year it will be because someone outscored us. Sorry it's the best excuse I have.

i can't even begin to worry about next year ... my worrying about next year begins on August 31st. If we lose a game next year it will be because someone outscored us. Sorry it's the best excuse I have.
We’re going to Disney with the kids at the end of March. I get to wear a Michigan national championship hat. Dreams came true. I care slightly about 2024 but it’s hard to REALLY care because of how awesome this ride was.

We’re going to Disney with the kids at the end of March. I get to wear a Michigan national championship hat. Dreams came true. I care slightly about 2024 but it’s hard to REALLY care because of how awesome this ride was.
I'm going to like your comment and also wish you the very best because having to go to Disney is punishment enough. Even you don't deserve the hell that awaits you.

We've done Disney twice and I'd rather have Dick Rod back as HC at tUM than deal with that place again. Happiest place on earth MY ASS. Over priced, over crowded and you spend the majority of time standing in line. Never again.

We've done Disney twice and I'd rather have Dick Rod back as HC at tUM than deal with that place again. Happiest place on earth MY ASS. Over priced, over crowded and you spend the majority of time standing in line. Never again.

Lol yep it’s like a money gauntlet going through that place.

Back