Michigan’s Sherone Moore to be named head coach

So you go to Disney and THEN you decide to be cheap? That's like taking a kid to a candy store and then saying sorry you can't have anything.

The place has food, drink, toys, pins, vendors at every corner, ice cream, the list goes on and on and you say, you don't have to buy those things? Go to Six Flags, Cedar Pointe, King's Island then and pay 1/100th the price to ride a few roller coasters.
Good consumer

The food at Disney is priced as if it is a michelin star restaurant. A pretzel w/cheese and water is $18.

My wife got me to agree to go twice, but only because we had a time share where we got an 2,000 square foot room for free. I cringe every time I walk into one of their parks.
The food in any tourist spot is going to be more expensive. I don't think Disney food is that different in that regard. Hell, at Michigan stadium a coke an a hot dog is like $18.

bc939962ab9614ff347f24b25024ef12.jpg
LOL

Wtf happened here?! Can we get back to all the OSU/Michigan bashing please?

Wtf happened here?! Can we get back to all the OSU/Michigan bashing please?
Sherone Moore will be lucky to be as successful as Fickell when he was the interim OSU coach in 2011.

The food in any tourist spot is going to be more expensive. I don't think Disney food is that different in that regard. Hell, at Michigan stadium a coke an a hot dog is like $18.
are beers like $12 (tall cans) like they were in Tuscaloosa?? Also they ran out of Dos XX at halftime there smh

are beers like $12 (tall cans) like they were in Tuscaloosa?? Also they ran out of Dos XX at halftime there smh
We haven’t started selling beer at the stadium yet. Just got approved in the state last year and they just started in the hockey and basketball arenas. Hoping next year but yeah…I think I saw at the hockey games tall coors going for like $12

We haven’t started selling beer at the stadium yet. Just got approved in the state last year and they just started in the hockey and basketball arenas. Hoping next year but yeah…I think I saw at the hockey games tall coors going for like $12
whoa just started?!?! Thanks for the info.. i was ready to sneak in a flask or some airplane bottles if they weren't selling beer lol

whoa just started?!?! Thanks for the info.. i was ready to sneak in a flask or some airplane bottles if they weren't selling beer lol
To be fair, they haven't even announced if they were going to do it at the stadium or not yet. They were using Basketball and Hockey as the pilot to see how it goes. The assumption is that they're going to add it to Football for next year but who knows

Feel like this should be put here:

You must not have heard. McCord is the big fish that got away just so we can bring in Howard, who is of course going to bomb despite literally everything around him being demonstrably better.

You must not have heard. McCord is the big fish that got away just so we can bring in Howard, who is of course going to bomb despite literally everything around him being demonstrably better.
I look forward to you coming to the correct realization next season; if he starts. OSU brought in other QB's as well, which also makes me think he's may end up a bench filler.

Even if its a wash throwing the ball(I think Howard will prove to be better), his mobility offers the offense much more potential than McCord did.

Even if its a wash throwing the ball(I think Howard will prove to be better), his mobility offers the offense much more potential than McCord did.
That can be a double edged sword, sometimes the more mobile QB's panic more and end up costing you opportunities in the passing game because they get jumpy.

I look forward to you coming to the correct realization next season; if he starts. OSU brought in other QB's as well, which also makes me think he's may end up a bench filler.
They brought in two true freshmen.
That can be a double edged sword, sometimes the more mobile QB's panic more and end up costing you opportunities in the passing game because they get jumpy.
I don't think you ever watched McCord if you think this is a concern now that we have a more mobile QB.

They brought in two true freshmen.

I don't think you ever watched McCord if you think this is a concern now that we have a more mobile QB.
It's more a concern that a guy with McCord's stats is mobile. That can mean against much tougher defenses (which he will play in the B10) he will end up scrambling for his life as a first resort, and not a last resort.

I don't expect Howard to have Stroud-like numbers, they'll probably be a little closer to McCord, but it cannot be overstated how much McCord was bailed out by Harrison. He was truly his safety valve because he caught basically everything thrown near him. It's not a coincidence Egbuka and Fleming both regressed greatly with him, even with Egbuka's injury.

Back