NL Central Talk

Had to be against the Brewers and fuck the Cardinals and all that, but, congrats to Wainright getting his 200th win.

I hope the Brewers team plane crashes. Peralta vs Wainwright, the literal worst starting pitcher in baseball this year. I hammer Brewers -1.5 and over 4.5 team runs. They get shutout 1-0.

Fuck them

I hope the Brewers team plane crashes. Peralta vs Wainwright, the literal worst starting pitcher in baseball this year. I hammer Brewers -1.5 and over 4.5 team runs. They get shutout 1-0.

Fuck them

oak GIF by MLB

Brewers remind me of the mid 2010's Royals. Mediocre lineup, great pitching and great defense.

down 9-0 and win 13-12. biggest comeback win in pirates history. the kids are alright!!!!

The Cardinals are the most hapless team in baseball right now with the Giants a close second.
Whole organization is toxic and dysfunctional. Time to burn it all down including the front office but DeWitt won’t. He’s the who actually needs to go but never will.

2 days with no clincher. Oh, well, I guess we clinch at home versus the Fuckin Cardinals.