NL Central Talk

Cubs lose 6-0 lead and game and probably a chance at the playoffs because they drop a simple fly ball. This is what it’s like being a cubs fan.

Cubs lose 6-0 lead and game and probably a chance at the playoffs because they drop a simple fly ball. This is what it’s like being a cubs fan.
They’re obviously still alive and in relatively good shape for a WC spot, but if they were to miss the playoffs due to a tiebreaker, where would that rank on the all time list of Cubs screwups?

Personally, I’d have it ahead of Bartman since literally every fan in the area was reaching for the ball, but POS Cubs fans decided to ruin a poor guy’s life over a foul ball Alou wasn’t even gonna catch anyways, but behind the Alex Gonzalez botched double play which is was really is to blame for the Cubs meltdown

For those that haven’t seen it:

Brutal loss for the Cubs. All of the WC competition has the tiebreaker over them

They’re obviously still alive and in relatively good shape for a WC spot, but if they were to miss the playoffs due to a tiebreaker, where would that rank on the all time list of Cubs screwups?

Personally, I’d have it ahead of Bartman since literally every fan in the area was reaching for the ball, but POS Cubs fans decided to ruin a poor guy’s life over a foul ball Alou wasn’t even gonna catch anyways, but behind the Alex Gonzalez botched double play which is was really is to blame for the Cubs meltdown
I hate this lie. Not everyone was reaching. But the BIG lie is that Alou wasnt going to catch it. There is multiple video evidence showing his glove was right there

I hate this lie. Not everyone was reaching. But the BIG lie is that Alou want going to catch it. There is multiple video evidence showing his glove was right there
Everyone was reaching. Alou mistimed his jump, ball would have been safely in the stands. His reaction to a ball he wasn’t gonna catch helped ruin a man’s life and he’ll forever be a massive piece of shit for that

Everyone was reaching. Alou mistimed his jump, ball would have been safely in the stands. His reaction to a ball he wasn’t gonna catch helped ruin a man’s life and he’ll forever be a massive piece of shit for that
Mistimed jump? JFC. That’s life now, right? People just bald faced lie like it’s nothing.

Mistimed jump? JFC. That’s life now, right? People just bald faced lie like it’s nothing.

Dude had a zero percent chance of catching that ball.

But seriously, answer my question instead of defending a piece of shit that helped ruin an innocent man’s life

I'm pro-Bartman. If I got a chance for a ball, I'm going for it.
Same here, and if Alou is gonna pitch a fit about it, I’m gonna go down on that field and bend him over and fuck him in the ass on national television and there’s not a damn thing he could do to stop it

Same here, and if Alou is gonna pitch a fit about it, I’m gonna go down on that field and bend him over and fuck him in the ass on national television and there’s not a damn thing he could do to stop it
Don't grab him by the hands.

Dude had a zero percent chance of catching that ball.

But seriously, answer my question instead of defending a piece of shit that helped ruin an innocent man’s life
This is life now. In the face of multiple videos, slow mo, people will still just lie through their teeth and claim the opposite of reality. Fucking asscunt

This is life now. In the face of multiple videos, slow mo, people will still just lie through their teeth and claim the opposite of reality. Fucking asscunt
That still doesn’t answer my question and you’re still defending a piece of shit that had no shot at catching a foul ball in the stands ruining an innocent man’s life

That still doesn’t answer my question and you’re still defending a piece of shit that had no shot at catching a foul ball in the stands ruining an innocent man’s life
How am in defending anyone? Jesus Christ you can’t think. Can you remember to breathe?

How am in defending anyone? Jesus Christ you can’t think. Can you remember to breathe?
You’re acting like ole piss hands had any kind of shot to catch a ball he had no shot at. Just answer the question

You’re acting like ole piss hands had any kind of shot to catch a ball he had no shot at. Just answer the question
Trolling went out in 1998.
Multiple video evidence and slo mo for your slo mo brain shows he was precisely at the ball.
You’re too dumb to converse with

Trolling went out in 1998.
Multiple video evidence and slo mo for your slo mo brain shows he was precisely at the ball.
You’re too dumb to converse with
Best case it would have tipped off the end of his glove. Now just answer my question