• Toro

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Oh and thread closed.

Poll was bogus because OP is an idiot.

I had to Google that.

Why do you want me to die in a fire for buying a lawn mower?
because we gave you 5+ pages of answers and you didn't even consider our opinions!

because we gave you 5+ pages of answers and you didn't even consider our opinions!
I did.

Fordman basically scared me out of buying a Honda which I was leaning towards.

Mofo had a great point about not needing self propelled.

Outofyourmind is one big wimp.

I even took in consideration that your own push power is enough.

I made sure it didn’t have one of this push button things that BT hates.

All of it went into the decision.

I did.

Fordman basically scared me out of buying a Honda which I was leaning towards.

Mofo had a great point about not needing self propelled.

Outofyourmind is one big wimp.

I even took in consideration that your own push power is enough.

I made sure it didn’t have one of this push button things that BT hates.

All of it went into the decision.
I stand by my DIAF

Just seems harsh.
I'll show you harsh!

day ants GIF

I'll show you harsh!

day ants GIF
What’s going on at home? It seems like you’re projecting onto me and not really addressing the real problem. Let’s take a timeout and work on you to see if we can find some solutions that will improve your outlook on life.

What’s going on at home? It seems like you’re projecting onto me and not really addressing the real problem. Let’s take a timeout and work on you to see if we can find some solutions that will improve your outlook on life.
you dumb son of a bitch. why are you walking him off the ledge? we are supposed to prod TOWARDS!!!

This is why I'll never have a proper meltdown. You just don't inspire it like you used to :tsk:

Sure, if you are responsible enough to only use ethanol free gas and you drain the tank and carb every season...it will last a LONG time.

Less than 1% of people do that though. So you will get at most 2-3 seasons out of a Honda before it needs a carb cleaning. And you can't clean them with any reliability. You have to replace them. They have a plastic coating on the inside of the bowl that gets destroyed by sitting gas. Once that is gone, screwed. You can clean it and have it run but after it sits for about a week the corrosion will clog it up again.

My Honda gets 94 octane... The only ethanol free fuel around here.

And I run the thing dry every fall.

you dumb son of a bitch. why are you walking him off the ledge? we are supposed to prod TOWARDS!!!

This is why I'll never have a proper meltdown. You just don't inspire it like you used to :tsk:
Ouch.

Words hurt Moxie.

Ouch.

Words hurt Moxie.
I'm only trying to motivate you, bud. This lawn mower bidness has your priorities out of whack. I hope you find your north star soon. Stay strong, ponyboy.

sad audience GIF by Originals

I don't care for the Toro Personal pace self propelled units.

My Mom has a Honda walk behind that has to be 20 years old. I change the oil, spark plug & air filter once a year & it works great.

I don't care for the Toro Personal pace self propelled units.

My Mom has a Honda walk behind that has to be 20 years old. I change the oil, spark plug & air filter once a year & it works great.
The problem is they built things so much better 20 years ago and they weren’t using Chinese parts either. It almost like everything has become disposable.

The problem is they built things so much better 20 years ago and they weren’t using Chinese parts either. It almost like everything has become disposable.

Almost?

Repair guys are a dying breed. Most chuck and buy new.

True... but at the same time, it's just a lawn mower not a high tech automobile or something..... Check & change the oil, check spark plug from time to time or gap & replace, clean every air filter after 5-6 uses or replace the air filter every year. Cables, belts & blades are pretty easy to find. I've been keeping this crappy Lowe's Husqvarna running for 8 years now.

I would love to have one of these, but she's $1500.00 + tax

21-Inch Self-Propelled Mowers - Commercial 21

every mower I have owned has one. It is not a big deal to replace them.

shit, every gas powered tool I own has one
Cause all your shit tools are ryobi. Ryobi is not good stuff.

Nothing gas powered I own has one of those, all but the weed eater will start first pull. That fucking weed eater, oh that motherfucker!

True... but at the same time, it's just a lawn mower not a high tech automobile or something..... Check & change the oil, check spark plug from time to time or gap & replace, clean every air filter after 5-6 uses or replace the air filter every year. Cables, belts & blades are pretty easy to find. I've been keeping this crappy Lowe's Husqvarna running for 8 years now.

I would love to have one of these, but she's $1500.00 + tax

21-Inch Self-Propelled Mowers - Commercial 21
Lot of people don't realize the motors now have low oil sensors, and it flat won't start if it's low. After they need shoulder surgery, they buy another mower.

Cause all your shit tools are ryobi. Ryobi is not good stuff.

Nothing gas powered I own has one of those, all but the weed eater will start first pull. That fucking weed eater, oh that motherfucker!
I tried to go battery powered with a weedeater, but the battery would never last long enough to finish and it struggled with thick brush.

But my new one, hit the primer bubble 5 times, put the choke on and she fires first pull.