Pick My Next Lawn Mower

• Honda

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Toro

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Cause all your shit tools are ryobi. Ryobi is not good stuff.

Nothing gas powered I own has one of those, all but the weed eater will start first pull. That fucking weed eater, oh that motherfucker!
none of my ryobi tools have primer bulbs

they are all electric

I think Snapper still makes a 30" riding model.
If you have standard 36" gates, you should be able to get it into the back yard.

I mowed with one in the 1970's.
It did great.
It's a single blade design.

Fast and maneuverable

1626485281938.png

Ok
Hold the phone.
I found exactly what we need.

Snapper walk behind Commercial Mower
30" cut
10hp Honda Engine

1626525566120.png

Reactions: ill
turbo malfunction GIF

Ok
Hold the phone.
I found exactly what we need.

Snapper walk behind Commercial Mower
30" cut
10hp Honda Engine

View attachment 35982
by jove, that's a fine lookin' piece of machinery!

*looks at price tag. . .*
$3100??!

Um, yeah, if i spend ANYTHING over $1000 on a lawnmower, it better be a zero-turn radius riding mower.

Cause all your shit tools are ryobi. Ryobi is not good stuff.

Nothing gas powered I own has one of those, all but the weed eater will start first pull. That fucking weed eater, oh that motherfucker!

Ryobi's are garbage. I bought the one with the interchangeable tools...the weed whacker, the blower, and an edger.

So when the motor portion of this "system" failed I replaced it...I had all these fucking tools made for "Ryobi" so I bought another one. Same shit...after one season the fucking thing won't start. Every time it's because of that stupid little clear primer bulb.

I finally threw it all away and hired a lawn service to do my lawn instead.

He cuts, weed eats around everything, edges the driveway and sidewalks and then blows it all clean for $50. I miss not getting the exercise but not the sweating like a MFer down here in south Louisiana in July and August.

This is a real thing. You can hire goats to stay in your yard for a couple days and they will chew your lawn down as low as it can go!

Synthetic oil in sealed crank case. Most new vehicles don't require transmission oil to be changed or have a filter to change. Synthetic oils have come a long way and can be made to never break down and last forever.
wow, that's pretty cool. yeah, my truck i got 3 yrs ago was the first vehicle i've owned where it uses synthetic oil, and i was stunned when i was told the oil only needs to be changed every 10,000 or so miles.

wow, that's pretty cool. yeah, my truck i got 3 yrs ago was the first vehicle i've owned where it uses synthetic oil, and i was stunned when i was told the oil only needs to be changed every 10,000 or so miles.
I started using synthetic oil in all my vehicles years ago. Was seriously expensive since you need to change it twice when you change over.

1626531645807.png
That's the mower my Dad had that I cut the grass with when I was a kid. Spent countless hours cutting grass at home and at the hot rod shop. It was slow AF and took forever to cut the grass.

When I got my own place and went shopping for a riding mower I test rode them bitches to see which one was the fastest....that's the one I bought, the fastest one they had. I was cutting grass at record speeds...hahaha

That's the mower my Dad had that I cut the grass with when I was a kid. Spent countless hours cutting grass at home and at the hot rod shop. It was slow AF and took forever to cut the grass.

When I got my own place and went shopping for a riding mower I test rode them bitches to see which one was the fastest....that's the one I bought, the fastest one they had. I was cutting grass at record speeds...hahaha
That's the reason I bought a z-turn. Nothing like the feel of wind in your face.

By the way.

The 190cc engine will use about 1/3rd more gas than the 160cc engine.
If that's even a consideration for you.

It's noticable.
My Toro is a 190cc B&S. Went up to that because this is the NW and mowing wet grass is a way of life and the smaller motors just don't rip through wet grass as well.
I basically have to fill or top off nearly every time I use it unlike my prior honda, however these smart stow units have smaller gas tanks as well. Doesn't hold all that much.

Those saying they had issues with the personal pace. Didn't know how I would respond to it as I tried a neighbors at one point and it was awkward. Went with the Toro anyway because this unit just had everything else I wanted. The 'super recycler' is just the best mulcher I have ever seen period. With electric start, and stow features I had to go with it. Took less than one full yard before I didn't even notice the pace. Now I don't know how I lived without it. You don't think at all about speed. You just go at a pace you like and the mower just goes that fast. It's like driving a car. Muscle memory and you don't end up every paying attention, it just works.