Remember that movie 'Interstellar'?

here-comes-global-warming-south-park.gif

TightHastyKronosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Yeah...well sorry. It's a right.

I see the decline due to a few reasons.

Farmland becoming neighborhoods. In just the last 10 years thousands of acres of corn, wheat and cotton fields in North Texas have become neighborhoods.

Giant corporations buying up all the farmlands and shutting down production or alas selling it off for development.

But but "global warming"

People are blind to what's happening right in front of them.

What about the okra?

I see the decline due to a few reasons.

Farmland becoming neighborhoods. In just the last 10 years thousands of acres of corn, wheat and cotton fields in North Texas have become neighborhoods.

Giant corporations buying up all the farmlands and shutting down production or alas selling it off for development.

But but "global warming"

People are blind to what's happening right in front of them.
I trust NASA. They don't have an agenda.

Governments around the world, large corporations (even oil companies) are very secretly going very deep on dealing with the changing environment regardless of who or what done it. Its going to affect every bottom line.

No escaping it bro.

The folks who made Thalidomide didn't want to hear what it was doing either.

I have no idea what you're on about, but if it makes you feel better I'm all for it.

I gave you the night to think it over. Have you figured out yet that you have the right to grow and raise your own food regardless of what can be produced on a mass scale?

I gave you the night to think it over. Have you figured out yet that you have the right to grow and raise your own food regardless of what can be produced on a mass scale?
Sure. I'm not sure the climate issue only affects corporate plants though. I think they are saying it will affect all crops. I'm not just thinking of myself in this situation either...there are a few billion other folks that will be affected as well.

Thanks for looking out for me though. I really appreciate it.

Sure. I'm not sure the climate issue only affects corporate plants though. I think they are saying it will affect all crops.

I would believe that sky is falling crap except at this very moment we have the tech and balls to grow crops in California desert climates where there is zero water. So I simply don't believe the article unless something catastrophic on planetary scale happens ... which well..there is nothing man will be able to do.

So the planet will continue to change as it has since forever, man will continue to make adjustments and those that can't will not survive. This planet is mean that way.

The point of the article I posted to you is all of us and especially the masses in the cities better get used to finding a way to supplement their grocery budget. Crying about it like you do will not save you. Get to planting some crops and take care of them instead of chasing pussy you don't deserve because of crying about shit like food. People in the country are not going to give it away and prices will continue to rise as demand does. So buck up.

I'm not just thinking of myself in this situation either...there are a few billion other folks that will be affected as well.

I hope you learn to grow and raise a lot of food then. Going by your article, selection and availability is going to go down.

Thanks for looking out for me though. I really appreciate it.

I am not. I don't give a shit if you eat or don't. I am offering another perspective though. Government can't guarantee you anything.

I would believe that sky is falling crap except at this very moment we have the tech and balls to grow crops in California desert climates where there is zero water. So I simply don't believe the article unless something catastrophic on planetary scale happens ... which well..there is nothing man will be able to do.

So the planet will continue to change as it has since forever, man will continue to make adjustments and those that can't will not survive. This planet is mean that way.

The point of the article I posted to you is all of us and especially the masses in the cities better get used to finding a way to supplement their grocery budget. Crying about it like you do will not save you. Get to planting some crops and take care of them instead of chasing pussy you don't deserve because of crying about shit like food. People in the country are not going to give it away and prices will continue to rise as demand does. So buck up.

I hope you learn to grow and raise a lot of food then. Going by your article, selection and availability is going to go down.

I am not. I don't give a shit if you eat or don't. I am offering another perspective though. Government can't guarantee you anything.
Ever look at what the Colorado River Delta looks like these days?

Ever look at what the Colorado River Delta looks like these days?
The government doesn't owe you Colorado River Deltas, and don't you forget it. And stop your crying about it. :yo: