Remember that movie 'Interstellar'?

Pretty sure the majority of corn doesn’t come from north of Dallas. :facepalm:

Illinois and Iowa still grow a lot of corn. And they are growing more corn than ever actually. They genetically engineer seed so I highly doubt this is an issue. The issue is over population
Nah fam...that's globalist propaganda. There are vast swaths of land right here in America that are untouched. We have the tech to produce food at an all time high. We keep letting them convince us the world is overpopulated, and they'll be regulating how many kids we can have, like China in no time.

The only thing that is overpopulated is our government. Overpopulated with greedy authoritarian cunts.

Nah fam...that's globalist propaganda. There are vast swaths of land right here in America that are untouched. We have the tech to produce food at an all time high. We keep letting them convince us the world is overpopulated, and they'll be regulating how many kids we can have, like China in no time.

The only thing that is overpopulated is our government. Overpopulated with greedy authoritarian cunts.
Agreed on the greedy warshington cunts. I do believe the planet is getting warmer. It’s gone through warming and cooling periods throughout time tho. Now if the warming continues, coastal cities will be in trouble and Siberia will rule the world. Canadians will all trip out tho because no
Ice means no hockey. That’s the only land not developed left. I can’t think of anywhere that has prime farmland available and sounds like the elitists are buying it up where they can as well

I trust NASA. They don't have an agenda.

NASA doesn't have an agenda?

What rock have you been living under for the past half century?

NASA was begun to create ballistic missiles...not rockets to travel to the moon.

The moon trip was cover for spending untold millions on rocket technology to carry nuclear weapons outside Earth's orbit and to re-enter the atmosphere without destroying that rocket as it traveled to it's target, continents away. Nothing more.

All the stuff about going to the moon was bullshit.

Last edited:
NASA doesn't have an agenda?

What rock have you been living under for the past half century?

NASA was begun to create ballistic missiles...not rockets to travel to the moon.

The moon trip was cover for spending untold millions on rocket technology to carry nuclear weapons outside Earth's orbit and to re-enter the atmosphere without destroying that rocket as it traveled to it's target, continents away. Nothing more.

All the stuff about going to the moon was bullshit.

You should start a thread. :bolt:

Lame

Was hoping we discovered a way to harness gravity or found a wormhole in our solar system.

Where we headed cap'n?
So many options in our galaxy.

I say we narrow them down by finding those where that Gators are national champions on the regular.

So many options in our galaxy.

I say we narrow them down by finding those where that Gators are national champions on the regular.
Never Never Land is a myth, Sir. The product of a work of fiction. I should know. Lived here for 20 years. Never seen one of those chempermships since I been here. Never.