Remember that movie 'Interstellar'?

You sure you’re not looking at the corn the deer hunters left up?
Nah. We’ve had a lot of corn dryers go in locally the last couple years. Was a wet fall. So some is still left to bring in.

Dude… I think you’ve drank too much the last 24 hours or something

Brah, I don't drink much and you misspoke.
Admit your mistake and move on.
Why must you be so stubborn?

Brah, I don't drink much and you misspoke.
Admit your mistake and move on.
Why must you be so stubborn?

All you have to do is read the post I was responding to. It’s not difficult but to answer your question that post I was responding to… the guy lives in north Texas DFW area and I do as well. He was referring to the farmland being taken over by neighborhoods and the corn production being affected. Lol

goodness man lay off the egg nog

Maybe this helps out our Hoopla elders. We will see

1C70FEC4-AF84-4E01-BD37-197C9F388D81.png

All you have to do is read the post I was responding to. It’s not difficult but to answer your question that post I was responding to… the guy lives in north Texas DFW area and I do as well. He was referring to the farmland being taken over by neighborhoods and the corn production being affected. Lol

goodness man lay off the egg nog

Maybe you need to get ON the eggnog if you are still claiming most of the corn grown in the U.S. is grown south of Dallas!

This is what you posted...these are YOUR words:

Pretty sure the majority of corn doesn’t come from north of Dallas. :facepalm:

Here is a map indicating which way is North and a line at the Dallas area extending across the country.

Maybe a visual will help you see just how silly your notion that most of the corn crops are located south of Dallas actually is:

map.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao

Dude has lost his marbles. Where are your marbles my man?
Does the majority of corn come from north Texas my marble man??

This is fun.

Goodfellas GIF

Maybe this helps out our Hoopla elders. We will see

View attachment 53823
Totally see where the confusion originated.

Now, help me understand why McConaughey’s kids bookshelf was a wormhole of sorts, please.

And how he didn’t die when Matt Damon smashed his windshield on that one frozen shithole planet.

Not that I wouldn’t love to talk about corn for days. Cuz I do.

Totally see where the confusion originated.

Now, help me understand why McConaughey’s kids bookshelf was a wormhole of sorts, please.

And how he didn’t die when Matt Damon smashed his windshield on that one frozen shithole planet.

Not that I wouldn’t love to talk about corn for days. Cuz I do.

Man nothing like growing up in a small town with corn fields everywhere. Fall was the best during high school road tripping but once the fields were cut the cops could see much better.

Wouldn't dismantling of the military-industrial complex and reining in consumerism destroy life as we know it?
Yep. I think you’re onto something.