Remember that movie 'Interstellar'?

Pretty sure the majority of corn doesn’t come from north of Dallas. :facepalm:

Illinois and Iowa still grow a lot of corn. And they are growing more corn than ever actually. They genetically engineer seed so I highly doubt this is an issue. The issue is over population
Texas ain’t even top ten in yield bruh.

Texas ain’t even top ten in yield bruh.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

I think he was disagreeing with your assessment of the production of corn in crops located south of Dallas.

You stated you were sure that the majority of corn "doesn't" come from north of Dallas. Meaning apparently most of the corn grown in these United States, comes from crops planted south of Dallas...which is silly.

I think he was disagreeing with your assessment of the production of corn in crops located south of Dallas.

You stated you were sure that the majority of corn "doesn't" come from north of Dallas. Meaning apparently most of the corn grown in these United States, comes from crops planted south of Dallas...which is silly.
6641BA51-29BC-4A23-B5E0-AADB2CC23FBB.gif

@broncosmitty

or you look at the post I was replying to. Which said basically corn is being affected by neighborhoods taking over farmland. That was the comment referring to north Texas not being a main contributor to corn production.

the Midwest will always dominate in corn production. All you have to do is look at the soil.

Last edited:
Looks pretty consistent to me. And like I said North Texas isn’t really a big deal to overall production.

A86B0AC8-1DB4-4B5F-B69A-3A02A65F190C.png

@broncosmitty

or you look at the post I was replying to. Which said basically corn is being affected by neighborhoods taking over farmland. That was the comment referring to north Texas not being a main contributor to corn production.

the Midwest will always dominate in corn production. All you have to do is look at the soil.
I’m looking at it right now, it’s frozen.

Science. Getcha some.

@broncosmitty

So then explain why you stated that...
Pretty sure the majority of corn doesn’t come from north of Dallas. :facepalm:

Pretty sure the Midwest extends further north than Dallas!