RememberTheKoy's Official 2023 NFL Power Rankings W2

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
  • Last week's ranks are in parenthesis.
  • RememberTheKoy's EXCLUSIVE Division Rankings located at the bottom based on mathematical analytics from the Power Rankings. No other power rankings do it. Very exclusive, very intuitive. Now exclusive to HooplaNation.
  • These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings.
  • Last weeks rankings thread is located here.

1. San Francisco 49ers (4)
2. Philadelphia Eagles (2)
3. Dallas Cowboys (8)
4. Miami Dolphins (5)
5. Kansas City Chiefs (1)
6. Detroit Lions (11)
7. New York Jets (6)
8. Cleveland Browns (24)
9. Buffalo Bills (7)
10. Green Bay Packers (14)
11. Baltimore Ravens (10)
12. Jacksonville Jaguars (12)
13. Cincinnati Bengals (3)
14. Los Angeles Rams (30)
15. New England Patriots (18)
16. Los Angeles Chargers (16)
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (32)
18. Minnesota Vikings (17)
19. Pittsburgh Steelers (9)
20. New Orleans Saints (19)
21. Tennessee Titans (21)
22. Atlanta Falcons (22)
23. Seattle Seahawks (13)
24. Chicago Bears (20)
25. Oakland Raiders (25)
26. Indianapolis Colts (28)
27. Washington Redskins (23)
28. Houston Texans (27)
29. Denver Broncos (29)
30. Arizona Cardinals (31)
31. Carolina Panthers (26)
32. New York Giants (15)

Top 7 Best in NFC Based on Power Rankings
1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Philadelphia Eagles
3. Dallas Cowboys
6. Detroit Lions
10. Green Bay Packers
14. Los Angeles Rams
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Top 7 Best in AFC Based on Power Rankings
4. Miami Dolphins
5. Kansas City Chiefs
7. New York Jets
8. Cleveland Browns
9. Buffalo Bills
11. Baltimore Ravens
12. Jacksonville Jaguars

Best Division AFC East - 35 Points
2. AFC North - 51 Points
3. NFC North - 58 Points
4. NFC East - 64 Points
5. NFC West - 68 Points
6. AFC West - 75 Points
7. AFC South -87 Points
Worst Division NFC South - 90 Points

homer-simpson-alert.gif

Eagles barely get by Mac Freakin Jones and don't fall, but the loss was good enough the Pats moved up 3 spots?

homer-simpson-alert.gif

Eagles barely get by Mac Freakin Jones and don't fall, but the loss was good enough the Pats moved up 3 spots?

Tom Brady's magic is never ending

RTK's presence on these boards means that @Sickness finally has competition for the most incompetent poster on here.

1. San Francisco 49ers (4)
2. Philadelphia Eagles (2)
3. Dallas Cowboys (8)
4. Miami Dolphins (5)
5. Kansas City Chiefs (1)
6. Detroit Lions (11)
7. New York Jets (6)
8. Cleveland Browns (24)
9. Buffalo Bills (7)
10. Green Bay Packers (14)
11. Baltimore Ravens (10)
12. Jacksonville Jaguars (12)
13. Cincinnati Bengals (3)
14. Los Angeles Rams (30)
15. New England Patriots (18)
16. Los Angeles Chargers (16)
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (32)
18. Minnesota Vikings (17)
19. Pittsburgh Steelers (9)
20. New Orleans Saints (19)
21. Tennessee Titans (21)
22. Atlanta Falcons (22)
23. Seattle Seahawks (13)
24. Chicago Bears (20)
25. Oakland Raiders (25)
26. Indianapolis Colts (28)
27. Washington Redskins (23)
28. Houston Texans (27)
29. Denver Broncos (29)
30. Arizona Cardinals (31)
31. Carolina Panthers (26)
32. New York Giants (15)

I said last week KC, NYJ and PIT and were too high. KC lost in a relatively pathetic showing. NYJ won their game but lost their hope. PIT got stomped. You rightfully slid PIT back down closer to where they should've started, but still have KC above the team they lost to and barely moved NYJ.

CLE clapped one of the top SB contenders; they should be above KC. DAL should be above PHI; DAL thoroughly dominated in week 1 and PHI barely squeaked a win over a team you had ranked lower than NYG in week 1. Rams bounced way too high for their win over a mediocre team. CHI is still way too high for how terrible of a performance they had in week 1.

I said last week KC, NYJ and PIT and were too high. KC lost in a relatively pathetic showing. NYJ won their game but lost their hope. PIT got stomped. You rightfully slid PIT back down closer to where they should've started, but still have KC above the team they lost to and barely moved NYJ.

CLE clapped one of the top SB contenders; they should be above KC. DAL should be above PHI; DAL thoroughly dominated in week 1 and PHI barely squeaked a win over a team you had ranked lower than NYG in week 1. Rams bounced way too high for their win over a mediocre team. CHI is still way too high for how terrible of a performance they had in week 1.

Because quite frankly I don't think the Lions are better.they just barely snuck by a win on the Chiefs who were without 2 of ther 3 best players, neither of which are out loud term and had an all time horrible performance by their WRs. Even so, the Lions barely won. Credit to them they move up and Chiefs move down but they clearly aren't a better team.

Jets are stacked roster. Credit to winning. They would be higher on the list of they had a QB. They will likely lose and continue to drop with Wilson but they can also bring in another QB to salvage the season with that great roster.

Make your own list if you want to be such a faggot over it all.

Because quite frankly I don't think the Lions are better.they just barely snuck by a win on the Chiefs who were without 2 of ther 3 best players, neither of which are out loud term and had an all time horrible performance by their WRs. Even so, the Lions barely won. Credit to them they move up and Chiefs move down but they clearly aren't a better team.

Jets are stacked roster. Credit to winning. They would be higher on the list of they had a QB. They will likely lose and continue to drop with Wilson but they can also bring in another QB to salvage the season with that great roster.

Make your own list if you want to be such a faggot over it all.
Why are you posting your rankings if you don't want to debate them?

And I disagree that Chiefs are clearly a better team than the Lions. The Chiefs have Mahomes and Kelce (who will unlikely be at full strength at any point this season); the Lions are either on par or better at every other position group.

And I disagree that Chiefs are clearly a better team than the Lions. The Chiefs have Mahomes and Kelce (who will unlikely be at full strength at any point this season); the Lions are either on par or better at every other position group.
Exactly. Discussion and debate is the whole point of lists like these.

Your incorrect opinions are beneath me.

So you choose to bring the same level of intellect here that ol' Guns N Guitars (aka GNG aka White Knight aka GiGi) brought? Spoiler alert: He's not here anymore. Be better or keep your bags packed.

You want to nitpick every spot as a total goober? OKAY

Chiefs are clearly better. Being better at QB is a pretty big factor. Not to mention far better at coaching. Losing Kelce just days before the game set the Chiefs up for disaster and still they barely lost.

Cowboys aged what is clearly the worst team in the league. I had the Giants ranked higher last week well guess, what gave them too much credit for Daboll in year 2. Giants have now won just 4 games in their last 13 games. They've been outscored 78-7 in their last 2 games. Great defensive showing by the Coeboys but the Giants are dogshit.

I Gove no shit about your dogshot football opinions. You don't disagree with my rankings then fine. But those dog shit opinions mean nothing to me.

Chiefs are clearly better. Being better at QB is a pretty big factor. Not to mention far better at coaching. Losing Kelce just days before the game set the Chiefs up for disaster and still they barely lost.
Disagree.

QB - huge advantage KC
RB - advantage DET
WR - advantage DET
TE - advantage KC whenever Kelce returns, until then it's a push
OL - huge advantage DET
defense - slight advantage KC when Chris Jones gets up to speed, until then it's a push

That doesn't look "clearly better" to me. Even with Kelce back, KC is going to have a tough time moving the ball as consistently as in years past because their OL, WR and RB all suck pretty bad this year and their defense is not going to be good enough to win games for them.

It was Reid - not Campbell - who made some major head-scratching decisions (like getting cute multiple times on 3rd & short and failing miserably) in week 1. Reid is clearly the better coach historically, but I'm not so sure we'll be saying KC was coached better than DET in 2023.

Cowboys aged what is clearly the worst team in the league. I had the Giants ranked higher last week well guess, what gave them too much credit for Daboll in year 2. Giants have now won just 4 games in their last 13 games. They've been outscored 78-7 in their last 2 games. Great defensive showing by the Coeboys but the Giants are dogshit.

Admit it, you're an Eagles homer and are making poor excuses for why Eagles > Cowboys after week 1.

The Bears were dogshit in week 1, too. Why didn't you drop them all the way down to the bottom of the league along with the Giants? Giants went from 15 to 32 and the Bears went from 20 to 24? Hmmm... Could it be to justify keeping Philly #2???

I Gove no shit about your dogshot football opinions. You don't disagree with my rankings then fine. But those dog shit opinions mean nothing to me.

Okay, GiGi2, okay.

Disagree.

QB - huge advantage KC
RB - advantage DET
WR - advantage DET
TE - advantage KC whenever Kelce returns, until then it's a push
OL - huge advantage DET
defense - slight advantage KC when Chris Jones gets up to speed, until then it's a push

That doesn't look "clearly better" to me. Even with Kelce back, KC is going to have a tough time moving the ball as consistently as in years past because their OL, WR and RB all suck pretty bad this year and their defense is not going to be good enough to win games for them.

It was Reid - not Campbell - who made some major head-scratching decisions (like getting cute multiple times on 3rd & short and failing miserably) in week 1. Reid is clearly the better coach historically, but I'm not so sure we'll be saying KC was coached better than DET in 2023.

Admit it, you're an Eagles homer and are making poor excuses for why Eagles > Cowboys after week 1.

The Bears were dogshit in week 1, too. Why didn't you drop them all the way down to the bottom of the league along with the Giants? Giants went from 15 to 32 and the Bears went from 20 to 24? Hmmm... Could it be to justify keeping Philly #2???

Okay, GiGi2, okay.

Detroit is not better than KC. KC even while missing it's best defensive player held Detroit's offense to just 14 points. And let's not kid ourselves, their offense is what is going to be carrying Detroit this season.

Meanwhile credit to Detroit to holding KC to 20 points but at the same time this was KC without Kelce and KC whose WRs were having an all time awful game. Dropped passes all over the place. A dropped pass that deflected into a pick six. It wasn't necessarily Detroit's defense forcing their will on KC. It was KC's WRs repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot. And at the end of it all Detroit only won by 1 point. Nothing about what I saw in that game made me think that Detroit was better. Just that KC blew it with a perfect storm of shit. But they absolutely will be in trouble in the long run with how bad their WRS are.

Eagles have the best HC, best QB, best Oline, best WRs, best TE and best Dline in the NFC. None of that changed after week 1. Eagles won the game on the road against the greatest defensive coach of all time who spent all offseason game planning for that game. Eagles starters didn't play a down in preseason and it was obvious given the rust that was displayed in week 1. Yet they still won. Cowboys blowing out what looks like the worst team in the league doesn't change that.

Bears didn't get shutout 40-0. They got beat by a team that owns them.

Detroit is not better than KC. KC even while missing it's best defensive player held Detroit's offense to just 14 points. And let's not kid ourselves, their offense is what is going to be carrying Detroit this season.

Meanwhile credit to Detroit to holding KC to 20 points but at the same time this was KC without Kelce and KC whose WRs were having an all time awful game. Dropped passes all over the place. A dropped pass that deflected into a pick six. It wasn't necessarily Detroit's defense forcing their will on KC. It was KC's WRs repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot. And at the end of it all Detroit only won by 1 point. Nothing about what I saw in that game made me think that Detroit was better. Just that KC blew it with a perfect storm of shit. But they absolutely will be in trouble in the long run with how bad their WRS are.

Eagles have the best HC, best QB, best Oline, best WRs, best TE and best Dline in the NFC. None of that changed after week 1. Eagles won the game on the road against the greatest defensive coach of all time who spent all offseason game planning for that game. Eagles starters didn't play a down in preseason and it was obvious given the rust that was displayed in week 1. Yet they still won. Cowboys blowing out what looks like the worst team in the league doesn't change that.

Do me a favor... Say 'nonsense' for me real quick...

KC has Kelce on offense and nothing else. Kelce dominated because they had Hill or a slew of WR's that could open the field. Week 1 showed that if you blanket Kelce then you can beat KC, all you have to do is take Mahomes safety blanket away.

In years past that wasn't the case, it's absolutely the case now as they have lost or aged out their other offensive weapons and then not drafted well to replace them.

Not gonna lie, I LOL'd at those.

Dallas making the Giants look like the worst team in the league doesn't mean they are.