RememberTheKoy's Official 2023 NFL Power Rankings W2

Overpaid diva WR's are a dime a dozen. Lamb on the other hand is just getting started and already better than anything the Eagles have at WR.
He'd be a very high level #3 in Philly. Probably the best #3 in the nfl.

Dallas on both.
Dallas has one great WR in CeeDee Lamb. Eagles have two great WRs who both are better than CeeDee. Eagles have the best dline in the league. Both Dallas and Eagles have great edge rushers but Dallas doesn't have anything special at DT meanwhile the Eagles are the deepest and most talented in the league there.
I disagree with both of you. I'd say that the Eagles wr corps is the better group in total, but Lamb is definitely better than D.Smith.

As of now, still have to go with the Eagles as having the best Dline in the league though.

Through 2 games so far DeVonta has 11 receptions for 178 yards and 2 TDs. He is on pace for 94 receptions, 1,513 yards and 17 TDs.

He'd be a very high level #3 in Philly. Probably the best #3 in the nfl.
You Got Jokes GIF by ALLBLK

LOL. Leasters arguing about 2nd tier WRs.
Lots of fans can make fun of us for this chat, Slacker fans aren't one.

I disagree with both of you. I'd say that the Eagles wr corps is the better group in total, but Lamb is definitely better than D.Smith.

As of now, still have to go with the Eagles as having the best Dline in the league though.
By the end of the season you will see that both of those aren't true this year.

Through 2 games so far DeVonta has 11 receptions for 178 yards and 2 TDs. He is on pace for 94 receptions, 1,513 yards and 17 TDs.
He got all of those in one game where there was no secondary.

He's obviously joking/trolling. Nobody in the world thinks Lamb is as good as Brown. Most think Smith is better than Lamb. Cooks is nothing.
I'm willing to give Lamb > Brown, but Cooks isn't better than Smith. Cooks is maybe slightly better than Quez Watkins.

I'm willing to give Lamb > Brown, but Cooks isn't better than Smith. Cooks is maybe slightly better than Quez Watkins.
I just googled a bunch of top wr lists and didn't find a single one that agrees with that first spot. I'm sure they exist, but that'd be a fringe opinion.