RememberTheKoy's Official 2023 NFL Power Rankings W2

Doing stand-up now? The eagles have two receivers better than Dallas. And the eagles almost broke the record for sacks ever last year.
Damn this season is going to be tough on you homers. Davonte hasn't doesn't shit since he left Bama.

@RP-29 Hey Bozo, Eagles now have more wins than any team in the league.

start the season with 2 wins in 5 days and then talk to me about Dallas.

Refs gave you win #2. You said D line was #1 in NFL and you’re obviously wrong. Your homerism is A+
Your overall football knowledge is a pile of steamy shit.

Refs gave you win #2. You said D line was #1 in NFL and you’re obviously wrong. Your homerism is A+
Your overall football knowledge is a pile of steamy shit.

I have more football knowledge than everyone here multiplied by any number and it won't matter because the answer will still be the same. Me, numero uno.

I have more football knowledge than everyone here multiplied by any number and it won't matter because the answer will still be the same. Me, numero uno.
Wrong, you’re a dipshit Eagles homer that rarely posts here cause you don’t know jack shit about football outside of the Eagles. BooM

and that’s not how math works, Ricky retardo.

You're seriously bragging about something only the Eagles had the possibility of doing as a means to justify your homerism? Put the computer down and go play with your Barbies, kid.

Tom Cruise Laughing GIF by JustViral

See, THIS is what makes the hoop so great. Keep it coming, @RememberTheKoy. These sensitive sallies will learn to deal with ya eventually

"RTK, what do you think about the other 31 teams in the NFL"?

"Leave me alone, I'm playing a "Legend of Zelda" marathon with the other girls".

Damn this season is going to be tough on you homers. Davonte hasn't doesn't shit since he left Bama.
That's funny. Many consider him to be a top 10 receiver already. Congrats on beating the giants by a lot. Eagles did that when the giants were in peak form last playoffs. I forget what the Cowboys did that week.

Smith has outperformed lamb through two seasons and cowboy fans act like he's the top dog in the nfl.

That's funny. Many consider him to be a top 10 receiver already. Congrats on beating the giants by a lot. Eagles did that when the giants were in peak form last playoffs. I forget what the Cowboys did that week.
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

I think your multiple is 0.

Smith has outperformed lamb through two seasons and cowboy fans act like he's the top dog in the nfl.
Which stats do you base this on? Is it Smith's fewer yards? Is it Smiths lower YPC? Perhaps it is Smiths fewer TD's? I know, it's probably Smiths great number of fumbles! No, then maybe it is his fewer receptions.

There literally isn't a single stat that you can use for the two years Lamb and Smith have been in the NFL that points to Davonte being better than Lamb.

BTW for every single one of those stats Lamb > AJ Brown too. I just hope this bad news doesn't cause you to throw a hissy fit like AJ did last night.

Which stats do you base this on? Is it Smith's fewer yards? Is it Smiths lower YPC? Perhaps it is Smiths fewer TD's? I know, it's probably Smiths great number of fumbles! No, then maybe it is his fewer receptions.

There literally isn't a single stat that you can use for the two years Lamb and Smith have been in the NFL that points to Davonte being better than Lamb.

BTW for every single one of those stats Lamb > AJ Brown too. I just hope this bad news doesn't cause you to throw a hissy fit like AJ did last night.
You're normally pretty smart but Smith had 2112 yards and 12 tds compared to 2037 and 11 tds through two seasons. Not sure your math adds up!

You're normally pretty smart but Smith had 2112 yards and 12 tds compared to 2037 and 11 tds through two seasons. Not sure your math adds up!
Oh I see where you are going, you want to compare each players first two seasons. So Smith's first season where he was the #1 vs Lamb who was the #2, and Smith had an extra game to get that extra TD and 80'ish yards.

Zero people outside of the of the Philly fanbase would take either AJ Brown or Davonte over Lamb. End of story, except an extra jab to point out that zero people in the entire world would take DaVonte Smith over Micah Parsons...except for the Eagle front office. :suds:

Oh I see where you are going, you want to compare each players first two seasons. So Smith's first season where he was the #1 vs Lamb who was the #2, and Smith had an extra game to get that extra TD and 80'ish yards.

Zero people outside of the of the Philly fanbase would take either AJ Brown or Davonte over Lamb. End of story, except an extra jab to point out that zero people in the entire world would take DaVonte Smith over Micah Parsons...except for the Eagle front office. :beer2:
Pretty sure 99 out of 100 people would take brown (the only dissident would be a cowboy fan) and 50/50 Lamb vs Smith. Congrats on having an elite #2.

Pretty sure 99 out of 100 people would take brown (the only dissident would be a cowboy fan) and 50/50 Lamb vs Smith. Congrats on having an elite #2.
Overpaid diva WR's are a dime a dozen. Lamb on the other hand is just getting started and already better than anything the Eagles have at WR.