RememberTheKoy's Official 2023 NFL Power Rankings W2

Because quite frankly I don't think the Lions are better.they just barely snuck by a win on the Chiefs who were without 2 of ther 3 best players, neither of which are out loud term and had an all time horrible performance by their WRs. Even so, the Lions barely won. Credit to them they move up and Chiefs move down but they clearly aren't a better team.

Jets are stacked roster. Credit to winning. They would be higher on the list of they had a QB. They will likely lose and continue to drop with Wilson but they can also bring in another QB to salvage the season with that great roster.

Make your own list if you want to be such a faggot over it all.
christopher walken GIF

Not gonna lie, I LOL'd at those.

Dallas making the Giants look like the worst team in the league doesn't mean they are.

What team in the NFC has better WRs and Dline than the Eagles?

KC has Kelce on offense and nothing else. Kelce dominated because they had Hill or a slew of WR's that could open the field. Week 1 showed that if you blanket Kelce then you can beat KC, all you have to do is take Mahomes safety blanket away.

In years past that wasn't the case, it's absolutely the case now as they have lost or aged out their other offensive weapons and then not drafted well to replace them.

If Kelce was done for the year then yeah that's a huge hit for the Chiefs. But he isn't and will likely be back this week if I had to guess. Their WRs are dogshit though. But they weren't that good either and they still won the Super Bowl because they have Mahomes and Kelce on offense. Now they have gone to Early Andy Reid Eagles level of bad at WR and week 1 should have shown them that isn't going to be good enough. I fully expect the Chiefs to make a move to get a WR in before the deadline. Until then they still have Mahomes and Kelce.

If Kelce was done for the year then yeah that's a huge hit for the Chiefs. But he isn't and will likely be back this week if I had to guess. Their WRs are dogshit though. But they weren't that good either and they still won the Super Bowl because they have Mahomes and Kelce on offense. Now they have gone to Early Andy Reid Eagles level of bad at WR and week 1 should have shown them that isn't going to be good enough. I fully expect the Chiefs to make a move to get a WR in before the deadline. Until then they still have Mahomes and Kelce.
Yes but you can scheme a single weapon away.

Dallas on both.

lmao

Dallas has one great WR in CeeDee Lamb. Eagles have two great WRs who both are better than CeeDee. Eagles have the best dline in the league. Both Dallas and Eagles have great edge rushers but Dallas doesn't have anything special at DT meanwhile the Eagles are the deepest and most talented in the league there.

lmao

Dallas has one great WR in CeeDee Lamb. Eagles have two great WRs who both are better than CeeDee. Eagles have the best dline in the league. Both Dallas and Eagles have great edge rushers but Dallas doesn't have anything special at DT meanwhile the Eagles are the deepest and most talented in the league there.
Eagles have AJ who is good and then a lot of hopes and dreams. Lamb > AJ and Cooks > unproven Eagle roster.

Eagles have AJ who is good and then a lot of hopes and dreams. Lamb > AJ and Cooks > unproven Eagle roster.

Lamb is not better than AJ. Lamb is not better than DeVonta. Cooks is absolutely not better than DeVonta.

Homer opinions by the new GiGi. Dog shot opinions that doesn't know shot about football outside of Philly. Stick to playing Legend of Zelda, little girl.

Homer opinions by the new GiGi. Dog shot opinions that doesn't know shot about football outside of Philly. Stick to playing Legend of Zelda, little girl.

You don't get to pick my gender. Only I do.

Lamb is not better than AJ. Lamb is not better than DeVonta. Cooks is absolutely not better than DeVonta.
Good god, I've seen some blind homers but this is fucking amazing!

KC has Kelce on offense and nothing else. Kelce dominated because they had Hill or a slew of WR's that could open the field. Week 1 showed that if you blanket Kelce then you can beat KC, all you have to do is take Mahomes safety blanket away.

In years past that wasn't the case, it's absolutely the case now as they have lost or aged out their other offensive weapons and then not drafted well to replace them.
Kelce didn't exist week 1. Kind of like Cowboys opposition.