RememberTheKoy's Official 2023 NFL Power Rankings W2

I just googled a bunch of top wr lists and didn't find a single one that agrees with that first spot. I'm sure they exist, but that'd be a fringe opinion.

He's obviously joking/trolling. Nobody in the world thinks Lamb is as good as Brown. Most think Smith is better than Lamb. Cooks is nothing.
You forgot you aren't on your idiot Eagles board where your groupthink runs rampant.

You forgot that Eagle fans have a special, or special ed, version of Google that only finds homer eagle links.

forums dallas GIF

just checked. 5 is still better than 1

Disagree.

QB - huge advantage KC
RB - advantage DET
WR - advantage DET
TE - advantage KC whenever Kelce returns, until then it's a push
OL - huge advantage DET
defense - slight advantage KC when Chris Jones gets up to speed, until then it's a push

That doesn't look "clearly better" to me. Even with Kelce back, KC is going to have a tough time moving the ball as consistently as in years past because their OL, WR and RB all suck pretty bad this year and their defense is not going to be good enough to win games for them.

It was Reid - not Campbell - who made some major head-scratching decisions (like getting cute multiple times on 3rd & short and failing miserably) in week 1. Reid is clearly the better coach historically, but I'm not so sure we'll be saying KC was coached better than DET in 2023.

Admit it, you're an Eagles homer and are making poor excuses for why Eagles > Cowboys after week 1.

The Bears were dogshit in week 1, too. Why didn't you drop them all the way down to the bottom of the league along with the Giants? Giants went from 15 to 32 and the Bears went from 20 to 24? Hmmm... Could it be to justify keeping Philly #2???

Okay, GiGi2, okay.

Tell me more about how the Lions are better than the Chiefs and Cowboys better than the Eagles.

Tell me more about how the Lions are better than the Chiefs and Cowboys better than the Eagles.
Wow. I didn't realize I got so far into your head debating a little football. Anyway, your wish is my command.

Lions and Chiefs are both 2-1 and the Lions beat the Chiefs in KC. DET still > KC. KC's domination today was over a team that top-10 college teams could beat. Bears are a NFL embarrassment thus far.

Cowboys had a classic McCarthy thud. It's bound to happen at least a couple times/year. And you're a little premature on on your attempted gloating; the Eagles could do the same thing tomorrow.

Wow. I didn't realize I got so far into your head debating a little football. Anyway, your wish is my command.

Lions and Chiefs are both 2-1 and the Lions beat the Chiefs in KC. DET still > KC. KC's domination today was over a team that top-10 college teams could beat. Bears are a NFL embarrassment thus far.

Cowboys had a classic McCarthy thud. It's bound to happen at least a couple times/year. And you're a little premature on on your attempted gloating; the Eagles could do the same thing tomorrow.

If the Eagles lose tomorrow it would be to an undefeated team, not a team that had not won a game yet this season.

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but my favorite part is where his Week 3 rankings got zero traction so he went back and bumped an older one where people were actually trying to have a discussion with him.

:pound:

Well the Eagles didn't lose. They won by double digits against a 2-0 team.

I’m not one pumping Bucs up as 2-0 team. That’s your boy. Congrats on the big win
I think he said they were unbeaten. As far as I know, he was right. Only three 3-0 teams left.