Ryan Day to the Eagles?

That’s true, but did he ever had anything like Julio Jones, Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez catching his passes?
The 2014 playoff team had Stafford, Reggie Bush, Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate. The defense had Suh, Ansah, Slay, Fairley.

The 2014 playoff team had Stafford, Reggie Bush, Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate. The defense had Suh, Ansah, Slay, Fairley.
That’s not bad, but those Falcons teams of the early 2010’s were stacked. Think they got one playoff win to show for it. Ryan had a lot to do with it

That’s not bad, but those Falcons teams of the early 2010’s were stacked. Think they got one playoff win to show for it. Ryan had a lot to do with it
Lions have one playoff win the last 60 seasons.

Last edited:
Eagles reportedly to interview Cowboys OC Kellen Moore for the HC job

Jacksonville has the #1 pick. Justin Fields anyone?
If Urban Meyer drafted Justin Fields over Trevor Lawrence, he'd be the first coach ever fired before actually coaching a game😂

If Urban Meyer drafted Justin Fields over Trevor Lawrence, he'd be the first coach ever fired before actually coaching a game😂
I mean, Schiano was fired from Tennessee before coaching a game.

Because Trevor Lawrence looked so great in that blowout loss to Ohio State?

I'm not sold on Trevor Lawrence the NFL QB. I wouldn't question a team doing it.

Jacksonville has the #1 pick. Justin Fields anyone?

He's the HC, not the GM.

I'm sure he will have input, but yeah i would highly doubt they take Fields over Lawrence.

If there's any Buckeye connection, i could possibly see Jax taking on Dwayne Haskins as a backup

He's the HC, not the GM.

I'm sure he will have input, but yeah i would highly doubt they take Fields over Lawrence.

If there's any Buckeye connection, i could possibly see Jax taking on Dwayne Haskins as a backup
I'm sure Urban was given almost unilateral control of the team and who the team drafts. I would be shocked if that weren't true.

Reactions: Me
I'm sure Urban was given almost unilateral control of the team and who the team drafts. I would be shocked if that weren't true.

I mean, maybe. If the new coach already has NFL chops like McCarthy in Dallas, then I would expect a lot more control over the draft to fall to the HC.

Either way, I would be shocked if Jax took anyone but Lawrence #1 overall.

I'm not sold on Trevor Lawrence the NFL QB. I wouldn't question a team doing it.
He is as close to a sure thing as you will find. He checks every single box.

Are you helping UM pick QB's, because that'd explain a lot.🤔

He is as close to a sure thing as you will find. He checks every single box.

Are you helping UM pick QB's, because that'd explain a lot.🤔
Cant be any worse than the QB Whisperer.

I mean, maybe. If the new coach already has NFL chops like McCarthy in Dallas, then I would expect a lot more control over the draft to fall to the HC.

Either way, I would be shocked if Jax took anyone but Lawrence #1 overall.
Oh, he's definitely taking Lawrence, but Urban wouldn't have taken the job if he didn't have personnel control

Because Trevor Lawrence looked so great in that blowout loss to Ohio State?
Yeah -- he looked terrible. He only completed 69% of his passes for 400 yards.

The QB who I think can possibly be a bust is Justin Fields. He is tremendous when he has open WR and time to throw, but when pressured or when he has to throw into tight windows -- he struggled this year.

I thought it would come down to Lawrence and Fields for #1, but now I wouldn't be surprised to see Fields drop to 7-10