Who you want?

• Michigan

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Washington

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • Don't care, pass the tater salad

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
He's played with a bad foot injury for weeks now. Gave 100% of everything he had that game.

No one shares your bad take. You can keep trying to make us mad at him, but it's not going to work.
I don't care if you are mad at him or not. Are you trying to say that if Texas would have scored in the final seconds -- your comment would have been -- he gave 100% of everything he had.

You'd be calling for his head, like every other fan. Hell -- I was calling him out while it was happening and I'm not even a fan. It wasn't until he was helped off I let up.

I don't care if you are mad at him or not. Are you trying to say that if Texas would have scored in the final seconds -- your comment would have been -- he gave 100% of everything he had.

You'd be calling for his head, like every other fan. Hell -- I was calling him out while it was happening and I'm not even a fan. It wasn't until he was helped off I let up.
No, I would not have been calling for his head. It's a completely and utterly stupid thing to keep clamoring on. I would not have put a single bit of the loss on his injury.

I'd have lambasted the dipship long snapper that gave 15y free to Texas on the punt. I would have criticized the decision to go for it on 4th and 2 well inside of FG range. Maybe the muffed punt.

ZERO would have been on Johnson. It's just a really really FUCKING REALLY bad take man. Time to move on.

FTR, there aren't many takes I've seen/heard since the end of that game that wasn't 100% about the need to change the rules. You can't penalize the offense on an injury or defenses will be more inclined to headhunt and try to injure players to get a free TO. That's the main takeaway from that. The rule was bad, not the player writhing in pain at that moment.

Can this game just happen already so the haters can go back under their rocks? lol sheesh.

No, I would not have been calling for his head. It's a completely and utterly stupid thing to keep clamoring on. I would not have put a single bit of the loss on his injury.

I'd have lambasted the dipship long snapper that gave 15y free to Texas on the punt. I would have criticized the decision to go for it on 4th and 2 well inside of FG range. Maybe the muffed punt.

ZERO would have been on Johnson. It's just a really really FUCKING REALLY bad take man. Time to move on.
The ONLY REASON Texas would have had a shot is because of the RB. Period. None of the plays you went thru at the end would have happened, as they would have had no time.

The ONLY REASON Texas would have had a shot is because of the RB. Period. None of the plays you went thru at the end would have happened, as they would have had no time.
What is your problem? You could have just said something like glad to hear he's going to be good enough to go. Instead you are taking a big fat shit all over him trying to convince people he's weak and nearly crushed their season. It's dumb, wrong, and only making us hate Michigan fans more. Congrats?

The only reason is one bad break? Not everything wiz mentioned? Not a muffed punt, not going for it in field goal range, not throwing on 3rd down the previous drive to stop the clock, not a 15 yard penalty on that punt?

The rest of the game didn’t happen because our fucking warrior of a RB aggravated an injury at a bad time?

you are dumb for real GIF

And yes, that rule needs to change, not because it almost bit us, but because it’s dumb. You’re basically encouraging the defense to try to cause an injury in that situation.

And yes, that rule needs to change, not because it almost bit us, but because it’s dumb. You’re basically encouraging the defense to try to cause an injury in that situation.
There are exactly two parts of that play discussed after it: The rules penalizing the offense on an injury are bad policy and needs to be addressed this offseason; and some criticize the coaching decision to run it there and not take the knee. I happen to not agree with that last part.

That there are assholes out there wanting to dump on college kids who don't jump back up and run off the field in pain because it might make fans mad just makes you shake your head. :tsk:

Two things can both be true at the same time: You can have an injury that you can't just hop right up and move on your own power off the field within the few seconds required before they call the injury, AND you can recover enough to play the following week. It's really weird he doesn't think you can do that.

Don't we see kids that need help off the field the come back in THAT SAME GAME like all the fucking time? :L

There are exactly two parts of that play discussed after it: The rules penalizing the offense on an injury are bad policy and needs to be addressed this offseason; and some criticize the coaching decision to run it there and not take the knee. I happen to not agree with that last part.

That there are assholes out there wanting to dump on college kids who don't jump back up and run off the field in pain because it might make fans mad just makes you shake your head. :tsk:

Two things can both be true at the same time: You can have an injury that you can't just hop right up and move on your own power off the field within the few seconds required before they call the injury, AND you can recover enough to play the following week. It's really weird he doesn't think you can do that.

Don't we see kids that need help off the field the come back in THAT SAME GAME like all the fucking time? :facepalm:
Guys guys guys. Now is not the time to bicker. One of us is going to win a national title. Both of us get to laugh at Ohio state.

The only reason is one bad break? Not everything wiz mentioned? Not a muffed punt, not going for it in field goal range, not throwing on 3rd down the previous drive to stop the clock, not a 15 yard penalty on that punt?

The rest of the game didn’t happen because our fucking warrior of a RB aggravated an injury at a bad time?

you are dumb for real GIF
You say that now, but it'd be completely different if Texas scored and Washington lost.

With the other things you listed -- the game was still over if he gets off the ground. You should hear the Bama fans -- they have put the whole game on their center, to the point the Center put himself in the transfer portal already. Washington RB would have been flooded with hate on social media if Washington's defense didn't get the stop.

You really think he faked an injury to give Texas a chance?
Fake an injury? No. I think he was in pain. Unless the foot, ankle, achilles (whatever it is) is broken, fractured, torn, hanging by a tendon. You get up. His teammates could have helped him to the sideline, he could have hopped on one foot to the sideline.

You simply cannot stay down because it hurts in that situation.

Fake an injury? No. I think he was in pain. Unless the foot, ankle, achilles (whatever it is) is broken, fractured, torn, hanging by a tendon. You get up. His teammates could have helped him to the sideline, he could have hopped on one foot to the sideline.

You simply cannot stay down because it hurts in that situation.

So you're saying he could have gotten off the field but was exaggerating his injury because...reasons?

You say that now, but it'd be completely different if Texas scored and Washington lost.

With the other things you listed -- the game was still over if he gets off the ground. You should hear the Bama fans -- they have put the whole game on their center, to the point the Center put himself in the transfer portal already. Washington RB would have been flooded with hate on social media if Washington's defense didn't get the stop.
Always love when someone knows how someone else would feel about something.

If any one of those other things happened (or didn’t happen) there’s not a chance for the game to be in question at that point either. You’re just choosing the one situation that’s out of anyone’s control to focus on and criticizing a kid who’s been grinding out the whole season on a bum foot for getting hurt.

Not a single person blames him if they lose except you.

We don't need a NC with an asterisk by it. So hopefully Washington won't allow that to happen.

We don't need a NC with an asterisk by it. So hopefully Washington won't allow that to happen.
Nebraska’s 97 title already exists. Whats one more? Doe Washington have a retiring coach I don’t know about?

So you believe Bama fans chased a kid off of their own team who had an injury that Bama fans attacked HIM for and that means all other fan bases are similarly full of douches that would blame a kid who had an injury for any type of game loss?

Even without the other issues in game fans can get upset about, being mad at a kid for getting injured on a play makes them assholes. The idea that he HAD to have either faked it, or was too big of a puss to get up sounds just like something an asshole would say.

If any UW fans would be that stupid the rest of us would roast them.

AG is the only one I've ever met who might be that big of a dick. So congrats for viewing the world like he does?

So you're saying he could have gotten off the field but was exaggerating his injury because...reasons?
He's basically calling him a pussy and saying he'd run him off his own team if a kid got hurt and didn't sacrifice their body more for his pleasure.

He's basically calling him a pussy and saying he'd run him off his own team if a kid got hurt and didn't sacrifice their body more for his pleasure.

I just don't understand what he thinks Johnson gained from staying down. A player can be hurt/down for an extended period of time and be ready to play 8 days later. Anyone who's played organized sports can tell you that. These guys are young, they aren't like us. When we hurt our ankle, it hurts for weeks.

Nebraska’s 97 title already exists. Whats one more? Doe Washington have a retiring coach I don’t know about?
No need to bring up the one topic that NO other cfb fans agree with Michigan fans on. Hey, I will say this, if it wasn't for Michigan fans... and tbh, you are more mild than others so this is more directed at others, but if it wasn't for them I would be neutral.... might even be pulling for Michigan just because they are a BB and part of the B1G.

But I'm not because most Michigan fans I have interacted with are just annoying ppl and not in the nice, innocent way.