Who you want?

• Michigan

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Washington

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • Don't care, pass the tater salad

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
I just don't understand what he thinks Johnson gained from staying down. A player can be hurt/down for an extended period of time and be ready to play 8 days later. Anyone who's played organized sports can tell you that. These guys are young, they aren't like us. When we hurt our ankle, it hurts for weeks.
It's not what he gained, but what he wasn't willing to do for his brothers. He was being selfish because his foot wasn't severed and had this been a kid on his team, he'd be trashing him on social media aggressively apparently.

It's not what he gained, but what he wasn't willing to do for his brothers. He was being selfish because his foot wasn't severed and had this been a kid on his team, he'd be trashing him on social media aggressively apparently.

I'd be willing to be that anyone saying that hasn't played an organized sport at a serious level.

Washington’s most famous alumni is Ted Bundy. I can’t root for them

my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Washington’s most famous alumni is Ted Bundy. I can’t root for them
Thank you for providing further evidence my proof is conclusive.

Not me, but the Washington fan base would be. As I said -- you talk like this now, because it didn't cost you a chance at a national title. I guarantee you, the most relieved person in the stadium, after Washington stopped Texas on the final play was your RB.

Not me, but the Washington fan base would be. As I said -- you talk like this now, because it didn't cost you a chance at a national title. I guarantee you, the most relieved person in the stadium, after Washington stopped Texas on the final play was your RB.

I don't care if you are mad at him or not. Are you trying to say that if Texas would have scored in the final seconds -- your comment would have been -- he gave 100% of everything he had.

You'd be calling for his head, like every other fan. Hell -- I was calling him out while it was happening and I'm not even a fan. It wasn't until he was helped off I let up.
You said you and your buddies were talking like that at the time it happened and used that as the impetus for why other fans would also do so. Then added something about Bama fans running a kid out of town.

Now you say no, you wouldn't even think such a thing about a kid who got injured! But of course UW fans 100% would.

That's just sheer shit posting.

For some reason you are trying to stir up drama with our fan base and can't stick to things on the field of play related to our teams and the coming game.

No need to bring up the one topic that NO other cfb fans agree with Michigan fans on. Hey, I will say this, if it wasn't for Michigan fans... and tbh, you are more mild than others so this is more directed at others, but if it wasn't for them I would be neutral.... might even be pulling for Michigan just because they are a BB and part of the B1G.

But I'm not because most Michigan fans I have interacted with are just annoying ppl and not in the nice, innocent way.

https://hooplanation.com/threads/if-michigan-wins-will-there-be-an-asterisk.23987/post-1584459

I mostly just like to poke at this particular topic.

@Wizardhawk and all the other Washington Husky Fans, before I start hating on y'all, Sailgating is one of the coolest things in College Football.

Husky_Stadium_To_Print_1200x630.jpg
I’m so pissed because I was supposed to do this with my father in law in 2020, the game that got canceled by Covid.

You said you and your buddies were talking like that at the time it happened and used that as the impetus for why other fans would also do so. Then added something about Bama fans running a kid out of town.

Now you say no, you wouldn't even think such a thing about a kid who got injured! But of course UW fans 100% would.

That's just sheer shit posting.

For some reason you are trying to stir up drama with our fan base and can't stick to things on the field of play related to our teams and the coming game.
I said no, because we are talking about the Washington RB situation.

I’m so pissed because I was supposed to do this with my father in law in 2020, the game that got canceled by Covid.
Totally worth it in September which would have been great for OOC. Now that it would be a conf game it's not nearly the same late fall in cooler/bad weather. But it's still unique even then. You just miss the bikinis and whatnot.

I said no, because we are talking about the Washington RB situation.
And I said we know what type of person you are that you would do this if it was MI RB and it happened to your team. You'd label the poor kid a pussy for getting injured and causing your team to lose. That's clearly how you view the world.

Is this now beaten to death enough for you to move on? :L

I think Michigan will win.

But, I would thoroughly enjoy OD's meltdown if Washington wins.

I think Michigan will win.

But, I would thoroughly enjoy OD's meltdown if Washington wins.
He'd disappear after the game. Would expect to be disappointed in terms of getting good meltdown material. We didn't even get much after the CCG.

My bother and I were also supposed to go. We were so excited to go to that game and had great seats.