The Official SEC thread

Maybe it was the Intervention
He saw the light, or he killed himself, or in rehab with no outside world contact.

We need to know @Illustrious Potentate
Been really busy lately and probably will be for the next month or so. Got a major project going on at work and me and my buddy are starting up a side business that requires goat proofing a horse pasture before we can really get started.

You fuckers need to mind yourn own business

Extremely

"What a buddy, a goat and a horse saw" would not be a movie I would watch

-GVQTZ.gif

me and my buddy are starting up a side business that requires goat proofing a horse pasture before we can really get started.
You trying to make sure they can’t escape while you and your buddy fuck ‘em?

You trying to make sure they can’t escape while you and your buddy fuck ‘em?
Gonna rent em out to places to clear underbrush. Gotta make sure they don’t escape when they’re not on a job(already bought temporary goat proof fencing for their job sites). And have to get a donkey for coyote control

My buddy has been wanting to do it for a while, and has some clients worked up and a deal in place to acquire 20 goats to start with. I’m going in halves with him and my grandpa is letting us use his pasture rent free, we just have to pretty well redo the whole fence

I figure worst case scenario, it’s a side venture, and if it doesn’t work out, we can either whore out the goats or cook em

Gonna rent em out to places to clear underbrush. Gotta make sure they don’t escape when they’re not on a job(already bought temporary goat proof fencing for their job sites). And have to get a donkey for coyote control

My buddy has been wanting to do it for a while, and has some clients worked up and a deal in place to acquire 20 goats to start with. I’m going in halves with him and my grandpa is letting us use his pasture rent free, we just have to pretty well redo the whole fence

I figure worst case scenario, it’s a side venture, and if it doesn’t work out, we can either whore out the goats or cook em
So fucking ‘em is just a fringe benefit?
Nice.

Been really busy lately and probably will be for the next month or so. Got a major project going on at work and me and my buddy are starting up a side business that requires goat proofing a horse pasture before we can really get started.

You fuckers need to mind yourn own business
So are you going to charge by the hour sell day passes to your goat fucking business? I imagine in your area that will be pretty lucrative if the cops don’t shut you down.

You think Beard will make it back? I’m afraid it looks like he’ll be heading down the Billy Gillespie road. Hope I’m wrong.
Beard will be fine long term.. he's a really good coach. Idiot with his off court decisions though.. and he's paying for it right now with his rep getting hit along the trail, but as time passes it won't effect him as hard as it did last offseason and maybe this offseason.

I don't think he will be at Ole Miss more than 3 seasons, think he begins to turn them around next season and another school scoops him up as he polishes his reputation again.