tOfficial 21-22 NHL Season thread

Yeah meant sucks the most.

I mean, if you're looking for one that is losing fans by the day and needs support...

1644067761728.png

edit: OMG, I hadn't read your post. I take it you don't know what's happening/happened in Chicago?

I mean, if you're looking for one that is losing fans by the day and needs support...

View attachment 59876

edit: OMG, I hadn't read your post. I take it you don't know what's happening/happened in Chicago?
No, I haven't really payed much attention to it. My worry is whatever it is, it somehow leads to a name change.

I read somewhere where the Blackhawks have the most fans in the NHL and their games are more watched then the Bulls.

No, I haven't really payed much attention to it. My worry is whatever it is, it somehow leads to a name change.

I'm not talking about the team's name, rather the team's "good name"

And more recently

I think I have to go Kraken. Just sort of makes sense, I'll be able to catch all Kraken coverage, I am fairly certain my first NHL game will be a Kraken game and probably against a lowly opponent like the Coyotes, as the tickets will be affordable, so it won't be like I catch a game where they host the Blackhawks/Flyers/Etc. I just wish they had somewhat of a history to them, even like a promotion team where they used to play in the WHL but now got upgraded to NHL.

I read somewhere where the Blackhawks have the most fans in the NHL and their games are more watched then the Bulls.
Idk about that now lol. I like the Blackhawks, but they are kind of hard to watch. The last time I watched, they started strong and even scored first, but the moment they had to face any adversity, the just crumbled. Think they like by like 3 or so.

Idk about that now lol. I like the Blackhawks, but they are kind of hard to watch. The last time I watched, they started strong and even scored first, but the moment they had to face any adversity, the just crumbled. Think they like by like 3 or so.
3 stanley cups in the last 10 years seems like a too dominant to suddenly become a fan. But I got my info from here...

can't find the site I read Blackhawks games were more watched (recently) than Bulls game.

Um... wtf is with this DJ Zedd shit? This techno/electronica shit is.... shit.

I might catch heat for this, but I like Sean McDonough. Solid announcer for football and haven't had issues with him in hockey either.

Yea the Blackhawks are going to be back to being dog shit for a decade… no bandwagon worries

I'm not talking about the team's name, rather the team's "good name"

And more recently

They could piss off all their critics in one fell swoop and rename themselves ‘The Molesters’. :LOL:

They could piss off all their critics in one fell swoop and rename themselves ‘The Molesters’. :LOL:

Now now let's not go overboard, they just looked the other way while it happened and ran cover afterwards for the guy who did it :wink: Maybe The Carpet Lumps or The Closet Skeletons?

Now now let's not go overboard, they just looked the other way while it happened and ran cover afterwards for the guy who did it :wink: Maybe The Carpet Lumps or The Closet Skeletons?
They DID get a Stanley Cup out of it. Perhaps 'The Sellouts' or 'The Shameless'?

They DID get a Stanley Cup out of it. Perhaps 'The Sellouts' or 'The Shameless'?

They gave the sex offender a ring and a day with the Cup! One of so many details in this story that are just unbelievable, and I don't mean that in the literal way.

Seattle would be unfair to call one but they are definitely looking like what an expansion team should.
They’re just a frustrating team, because they don’t suck, they’re typically fun to watch, but they just lose. I’ve lost count of how many times they’ll either take the lead or tie deep into the 3rd period, and then just turn around and let whoever they’re playing answer it within a couple minutes.

You can also count on them doing some stupid shit that’s gonna bite them in the ass like clockwork once or twice/game.

I guess feeling like they’re on the cusp of getting shit together is a better feeling moving forward than if they just straight up sucked. But sometimes I wonder. If they just looked like straight trash it might be less frustrating than waiting for them to shit down their leg every game.

They’re just a frustrating team, because they don’t suck, they’re typically fun to watch, but they just lose. I’ve lost count of how many times they’ll either take the lead or tie deep into the 3rd period, and then just turn around and let whoever they’re playing answer it within a couple minutes.

You can also count on them doing some stupid shit that’s gonna bite them in the ass like clockwork once or twice/game.
Thats called sucking.

Seattle tanked the expansion draft and didn’t even pull side deals. Teams gonna be trash for a decade. It’s marvelous.

I guess feeling like they’re on the cusp of getting shit together is a better feeling moving forward than if they just straight up sucked. But sometimes I wonder. If they just looked like straight trash it might be less frustrating than waiting for them to shit down their leg every game.
I've read that a few times about them. Deep analytical guy I follow says they just feel like an expansion team because there's just that experience together missing but their record should still be better because so many peripherals are better. I'm not huge into analytics but that explanation makes sense.

Seattle tanked the expansion draft and didn’t even pull side deals. Teams gonna be trash for a decade. It’s marvelous.
Shoulda taken a page out of Vegas’s draft handbook.