tOfficial Amazon Thread

JK

That was my uncle that did that but I thought it was hilarious

Maybe since they laid off 10,000 workers it’s taking longer??

I've gotten that, also been given the option to take it as a credit without waiting, but not every time, also been told to not worry about it, keep the item anyway.

But yeah, fuck em anyway.

Yea but I've never had a problem with it.

I like that there is an Amazon locker by me too ..very easy for returns

same (til now) and same

Amazon isn't going to get better; it's going to get worse.
I used to just bring my return to Kohl's, which was nice because I didn't have to package it.

Have to package it for the locker...that's the downside

I used to just bring my return to Kohl's, which was nice because I didn't have to package it.

Have to package it for the locker...that's the downside
I have to go to UPS Stores a lot so it's always convenient for me to just hand it off.

I never thought twice about returns til now.

I have almost $500 owed to me for something returned weeks ago and yes, I'm nervous about it. That little bald dickhead is probably in Monaco rolling the dice with my money.

Amazon has always been decent about that shit. It sucks to have to call them to follow-up on it, but I would

I am very relieved to report that half of my return (they split four items into two returns for some reason) has been refunded. Weeks late and no explanation, but I now have half my money back.

#SupportLocal

...and I just found out how the hard way.

Anyone heard about "Your refund will be processed when we receive your item"?

Remember how it always was that when you drop the return off and the barcode is scanned, you get the refund? Not anymore.

I returned (4) electronic items because none of them would install correctly and it's a common issue with the item. I returned them on 11/28 and nothing yet except "Your refund will be processed when we receive your item."

When I Googled this issue, it seems consumers are outraged because refunds are taking weeks and some aren't getting them at all.

More here...
wtf..that is new. i usually drop my shit off at Kohls and get the refund immediately.

Only issue I had was when the seller wasn't Amazon and I returned an electronic device. Sent it back and waited nearly 2 months for a refund. I reached out to the company via amazon asking for an update and the refund hit the next day.
I think it is a seller issue, they are going to try to scam money from you if they can.

Only issue I had was when the seller wasn't Amazon and I returned an electronic device. Sent it back and waited nearly 2 months for a refund. I reached out to the company via amazon asking for an update and the refund hit the next day.
I think it is a seller issue, they are going to try to scam money from you if they can.
Yeah, not sure how much of this is Amuhzahn's doing and how much is the seller. But, they've hitched their wagon to all these individual retailers, many of which are pure privateers.

Yeah, not sure how much of this is Amuhzahn's doing and how much is the seller. But, they've hitched their wagon to all these individual retailers, many of which are pure privateers.
AMazon is for sure on the hook, they should be policing their sellers more. Especially if they are a Prime marked seller.

AMazon is for sure on the hook, they should be policing their sellers more. Especially if they are a Prime marked seller.
Can’t remember where but it’s been exposed that Amazon has very cleverly and deviously structured it so that technically they are only the shipper of the cheap Chinese shit they sell and profit from so that their liability is virtually nil.

Seriously, fuck this company.

Was mentioning this issue with Amazon refunds yesterday and just not got this response.

I will say I had to contact them yesterday because it had been 2 weeks and I still had not gotten a refund for something. The guy on the chat said that it had not been processed yet, but he went ahead and refunded it anyway. I see where they're bitching about it on Reddit! 🤬🤬🤬

I'm going to try chat in the morning.

Back