tOfficial Amazon Thread

Sounds like I need to order more stuff and send back my old shoes again.

@HammerDown bruh been looking at Panama trip. Pedasi and playa Venao for fishing/surfing. Fly in to Panama City. All good?

Jokes on them. I got a free prime subscription through my brother working there. He has since left years ago but my subscription never changed

Jokes on them I've been getting free Prime for years and I have no idea how (rarely use it).

Jokes on them I've been getting free Prime for years and I have no idea how (rarely use it).
Season 3 Showtime GIF by Our Cartoon President

I'd bet that that "American flag sticker" was made in China too... :nod:

:pop2::martini:
Damned straight. Probably saved at least $0.0041 by not using the non-toxic glue and non-recyclable paint.

I am deep in the Amazon corner. We order so much shit on Amazon, it's so convenient. Some things show up next day, some things show up in 3-4 days. Don't care. The free shipping alone is a crazy good deal if you actually utilize amazon.

I always make sure to fill out the little email survey and leave an anonymous compliment for my Amazon drivers. I like to imagine I help them get raises and stuff. Spreading cheer one delivery at a time. ☀️

Granted I only use prime when I get free trial months, it’s not hard to cancel at all.

A lawsuit because people are stupid. I'm usually no fan of big corporations, but it is literally 3-4 clicks to end your membership.
Yep, I've cancelled dozens of prime memberships because they always make it too easy to "accidentally" sign up for it while making a purchase, or I've wanted the temp free trial to get the free shipping

Um, you go to your account and "click" a button. Another terrific use of tax dollars

I am deep in the Amazon corner. We order so much shit on Amazon, it's so convenient. Some things show up next day, some things show up in 3-4 days. Don't care. The free shipping alone is a crazy good deal if you actually utilize amazon.
I get free shipping without prime. Doesn't come any slower.

I get free shipping without prime. Doesn't come any slower.
Yeah... If you buy $25+ worth of stuff you usually get free shipping w/o a membership.

For some reason, I'm STILL being billed only $9.99/mo. And I AIN'T saying nothing either! :heh:

I buy A LOT from Amazon, so I'm not upset with the price even if I was paying the $14.99/mo. It's simple to cancel, so I don't see a HUGE issue with it.

:pop2::martini:

Back