tOfficial “Weed Growers” Thread

That's great.
This might be a problem,,,,,letting Municipalities fuck with the law.

From the Article:

Can your community ban home-grow marijuana in NY?

''No. But local municipalities may enact and enforce regulations relating to home cultivation of cannabis provided they don't "completely ban or prohibit home cultivation."

That would seem to me to be a quick way to get voted out. But people that live in cities...live by city rules. Sucks to be them. City people need regulating anyways.

A lot of places don’t like indoor growing because of the damage it does to the house. You get mould and things like that from people who don’t do it properly. If I was a landlord, I would be anxious about that.

I took a picture or two yesterday with my phone and I was trying to post them but they were too fucking big. I haven’t figured out how to adjust the sizes on my phone yet so the hell with that plan. But my two are flowering profusely at the moment. I hope they continue to do so.

Sarcastic Sara Ali Khan GIF by Amazon miniTV

My auto flower basically has no big sun leafs right now. It’s just in bud mode. And I didn’t pick them off they’re just not there. It’s a completely different kind of plant.

And I decided I’m going to sprout my last three seeds and go for it. This has worked so quickly that I think I’m going to be able to get those three ripe and ready to rock well before the end of September.

Reactions: Fog
Back